The Audacity of Dope

From The Smoking Gun:

JANUARY 23--Add heroin to the scores of products that have been brandedwith President Barack Obama's name. Cops in upstate New York this weekbroke up a drug ring that allegedly sold heroin under several brandnames, including "Obama." As seen in Sullivan County Sheriff's Office photos,the president's surname was stamped in red ink on small glassinewrappers that were peddled by street dealers. Investigators arrestedfive suspects for their alleged roles in the narcotics distributionactivity. The branding of illicit drugs is a favorite of pushers, whohave previously sold bin Laden heroin, Harry Potter Ecstasy, bricks of Teletubbies cocaine, and green-tinted crack in recognition of St. Patrick's Day.

0123091obama2px7.th.jpg

Now, as self-appointed People's Pimp

jth_pimp.jpg

I wholly approve of these new Opiates for the Masses. Groovy.

I wholly approve of these new Opiates for the Masses. Groovy.

I'm not really surprised by these developments Comrade ... er Kamerad.

You should check out the other swag insolent items here:

<a href="https://www.cracked.com/blog/18-nutty-p ... rchandise/">http://www.cracked.com/blog/18-nutty-pi ... rchandise/</a>

After perusing that, if we, as party members, can start calling Him ... the "Big O"?

Hmmmm...The Proletarian Pimp PX (which I am currently organizing and passing through the requisite committees) has little use for Obama beanies, but we could probably stock up on the 12 inches of Blue Barack for the dissatisfied wives of the more upwardly-mobile Party members.

Comrades,

How about some little paper squares of LSD-dabbed Obamacid? To paraphrase Comrade Tim Leary: Turn on, tune in, drop pants.

It seems Comrade Leary was in fact a bit leery of certain people. I wish I knew when he made this quote, although I know when I hope it was made:
“We are dealing with the best-educated generation in history. But they've got a brain dressed up with nowhere to go.”

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:How about some little paper squares of LSD-dabbed Obamacid? To paraphrase Comrade Tim Leary: Turn on, tune in, drop pants.

I wonder if that was a glitch in translation, Tovarich. Drop pants?

No? Brilliant! I knew The Big Otm had plans on giving us the "Buddy" treatment.

Obamacid? Something else to stock up in the Proletariat Pimp PX! As well as Obamasil, Obamalis, Obamazine, Oil of Obama...

Anything else I'm missing here? I'm making my shopping list for the PPPX...

Ah, comrade, drop pants as in "prepare for government or fiscal injection or extraction, as the case may be."

Raznoehintsi Pewkov wrote: You should check out the other swag insolent items here:

- https://www.cracked.com/blog/18-nutty-p ... erchandise

After perusing that, if we, as party members, can start calling Him ... the "Big O"?

We hereby declare this a mandatory link for reviewing at working collectives, especially during the weekly Party meetings.

And, to tie it in with the recurrent "drop pants" theme, here is a hand-crafted figurine from a Spanish company El Caganer:

Comrade Red Square,

This is glorious on so many levels that I cannot count them. However, is there not a risk that some might mistakenly interpret this as an indication that The One is, despite reports to the contrary, truly a mere human like the rest of us?

I recall years ago reading in an obituary in The Economist about a Japanese human rights activist (back when it meant something) who, as a child, lived in a village that the Emperor visited. A special toilet was constructed just for him. She said that once she realized he crapped too, he was just a normal person like everyone else.

Such potential notions of equality in a State of forced equality are dangerous!

Oh my! We must collect that sample of the People's Tasty Creme and get its formula!