The Barack O'Mouse Club

PajamaBoy_Obama_Mouse_Club.jpg
As rumor would have it Ethan Krupp, aka Pajama Boy, has been 'thrown under the bus' by Obama and now scurries about town wearing a Groucho Marx mask so no one will recognize him. As it stands nothing could be further from the truth. Aside from the obvious (his face already bears striking resemblance to a Groucho Marx mask sans mustache) Ethan Krupp has been promoted within the ranks of Organizing For America and will soon be the young host of the first Organizing For America television vehicle, the entertainment and variety show for young voters: The Barack O'Mouse Club.

"From a marketing perspective, this is the new retro wave!" OFA marketing director Cricket said. "It's like Disney's Mickey Mouse Club for our generation. "Think of Barack Obama as sort of the Mickey Mouse of the world of politics. Very entertaining! And like the Mouseketeers, you know, and their Mickey Mouse ears, the Barack O'Mouseketeers wear Barack O'Mouse ears and of course, onesies. Onesies with tails!"

The Barack O'Mouse Club will feature a variety of O'Mouseketeer political guests singing, dancing, and playing in various O'Mouseketeer skits. The first such guest is slated to be Barack Obama followed the second week by Kathleen Sebelius.

The hope of the OFA is that the new television variety show will reenergize a growingly apathetic and disengaged young electorate. "We want to make the Barack O'Mouse Club a focal point and symbol of the entire Barack Obama administration, something young people take to heart - Barack O'Mouseketeer onesies and all. It's cool. It's cool to be square. It's hoped this show will help to get conversations going and perhaps start a new profitable products line."

Aside from naming Ethan Krupp as the head O'Mouseketeer the list of other regulars has not yet been released.

Karl Marx Treatment Center wrote:"Think of Barack Obama as sort of the Mickey Mouse of the world of politics...."

I have no problems with thinking of Dear Leader this way. Consider it done.

I, Krasnodar, must respectfully disagree with my comrades commentary above.
It is a well known fact that our Dear Leader Barack Obama has been, and will always be,
most highly regarded by all on the world stage.

I offer this photograph as proof ........

Medvedev.jpg
Medvedev's admiration of him is quite obvious to all.

I am more than a little worried that 'they' think they have made a cultural VICTORY. They are not capable of understanding stupid, inane and foolish as applied to anything they do. Because disdain for this guy has gone viral they believe they have won something.

Prog Off.png

No normal human could sit through an hour of this video and remain rational. But if you skip to the 49 minute mark you will see our boy Ethan exhibiting his awesome talents.

FOUND! Another Video of Ethan Krupp, AKA "Pajama Boy"