The Barack Obama Reassurance Doll

It has been some time since Obama campaigned for the office that he has now, and since that time a lot of things have happened. For some reason or another, most likely propaganda from the enemy, Barack's popularity has been slipping pretty bad. This is dangerous especially since November is approaching fast. What can the problem be? Are the masses forgetting the unbreakable promises that Dear Leader made? Maybe they just need a reminder of how great he is? This is the reason why the "Barack Obama Reassurance Doll" is now in production. Let the masses be reunited with the "Hope and Change tingle" they once embraced!

Press the button next to Barry's teleprompter and just sit back and listen to his promises all over again and let your uncertainties melt away.

Here is a short list of what he says:

Obama_TeleprompterDoll copy.jpg

It's like watching the OJ acquittal over and over...very therapeutic.

It is a horrible capitalist thought- But seriously……..
Millions of these could be sold. No Kiddin'.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:It's like watching the OJ acquittal over and over...very therapeutic.
Image Ah yes, the OJ acquittal process. It's like listening to liberal rhetoric. It's all the same after a while and after the 5th time of hearing it, you stop caring as to what happens.

Dear Comrade,
Since across the board nationalization is the official Party stance, I suggest we think outside the box and get down to the grass roots of things. How about nationalizing already successful advertising campaigns and adapting them to Dear Leader's message?

barry.jpg

Chedoh, this will surely be a hit for the faithful serf such as myself currently being bombarded with doubts as to Dear Leaders leadership! Where can one order this must have for the party loyal?

Hmm?

In unrelated news, I agree its important to reassure those in need of reassurance that this doll is reassuring!

This Flea Market ad will surely help sell thousands tens...

ObamaReassuranceDoll.jpg

Comrade Buffoon -

Have these reassurance dolls by any chance have been stolen from your collection?

Ugly_Dolls.jpg

poll_dancing_doll.jpg

Comrade Buffoon likes his dolls a bit larger.

Inflatable twin sister.jpg
Isn't one of our Commissars fond of collecting Barbies? Here's one I bet he doesn't have.

BarbieMugshot.jpg
And there is a version without make up too.

barbie-no makeup.jpg

Comrade Whoopie, these ladies are all worthy of my affections... please mail them to:

RR 0 PO Box 1 Skunkville, Illinois

You can't fool me Buffoon, they ran you out of Skunkville for giving the town a bad name.