The Beauty of Feminism

beauty of feminism 2.jpg

Lena Dunham has broken her silence and spoken out, or tweeted out, or something. STOP NOW any disparaging comments on the looks (however lacking) of feminists. Only comment disparagingly on the physical deficiencies of non-feminists. We must stand, as good and loyal comrades, with out feminist compatriots in this war for the hearts and minds of humanity.

It is for this reason I have sought to create a humble tribute to the "Beauty Of Feminism". I have heard it said that feminism was created to grant ugly women equal access to the mainstream of society. How heart-stoppingly noble a cause. Are we not all about equality? How can we not link hairy arms, raise our fists and rub tattoos with our feminist comrades?

Turn your eyes, collective men, from those silky skinned, shapely sirens of fragrant being and beguiling words. And grab yourself a hairy, burly and earthy smelling woman of the people. It is your duty to the community and to the state.

Uhh, can I have two Putouts to go, with fries and a 32 ounce Coke? Easy on the thongs, please.

Ok, I want to make sure I have this korrekt:

For this person, we would say "Nice hams gams."
LENA-DUNHAM-570.jpg
But for this person, we would sneer and say "That third bracelet is really overdoing it."

putty.png

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Uhh, can I have two Putouts to go, with fries and a
32 ounce Coke ? Easy on the thongs, please.

Comrade; please tell us your NOT one of them deviant REICHWINGERS that think they can circumvent the law of the land?

579284_428184710568850_579606075_n.jpg

Comrade Anyer Marx, I believe you have captured the spirit.

Shovel 4 U wrote:

Comrade; please tell us your NOT one of them deviant REICHWINGERS that think they can circumvent the law of the land?
Negatory, Comrade - it was a test, merely a test. Those people taking orders had a suspicious look about them (although that could have been due to my being subliminally influenced by seeing all those available Putouts in one place).

He's lying... he left Big Gulp containers throughout my brain when he illegally entered the premises in another thread... I think he only hung out there so he had a place to hide them...

But Housekeeping doesn't just keep the Glorious Cube clean... among other services... We also keep our own minds appropriately sterile... Fool!

As for the "Slut Walk" tradition... I am soooo proud to say it began in Toronto... after an ill-conceived comment by a visiting constable from our police department, to the wymyn at Osgood Law School on the Campus of York University where there had been a number of sexual assaults. He foolishly suggested that my sistas not only be aware of their surroundings and not put themselves in situations that might leave them at risk of molestation (ie. drunkenly taking a shortcut alone through some downtown alley in clubland at 3:39 a.m., after a long night of partying), but also that they consider not walking around in almost no clothes in said same situation... When will rapists simply learn that "No means no!"

Fool! I supposed I don't have the right to get some fresh air in a mine field either, simply because I am a female.

Oh! Also, it's legal for wymyn to walk around topless in public in Toronto, just like men... I'm not joking. They struck down the bylaw prohibiting the public exhibition of boobies in 1997, on the grounds that it was unconstitutional!... And you thought you were a forward thinking nation because of your right to bear arms! And it's coooold up here alot!

(This publik service announcement was brought to you by the Toronto Tourist Board.)

I shout my approval comrades! It is high time that the beautiful people should not feel threatened just because they are so pretty. After all, just as comrade putout can tell you, it was not her fault being born beautiful. Just like this 29 year old hottie who has spent her entire adult life fighting the good fight as a good commie/muslim/progressive/femminist and look at how it has agreed with her... Image

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Shovel 4 U wrote:

Negatory, Comrade - it was a test, merely a test. Those people taking orders had a suspicious look about them (although that could have been due to my being subliminally influenced by seeing all those available Putouts in one place).

Comrade Anyer is cutting-up as usual!

fries-n-drink.jpg

Shovel 4U:
It must be noted that I predicted increased demand for the 15.9 ounce cup back in May. Your QuadCup Soda Hooka is quite simply the type of "workaround" that makes me beam with pride of our collective ability to produce elegant solutions to moronic problems. Extraordinary engineering!

May:
Comrade Pavlovski wrote:Thank Lenin for comrades like Mayor Bloomberg. His ban on 16 ounce soda is pure genius. Think of all the workers that will gain employment in the new 15.9 ounce cup factories that will no doubt spring up all over the world (here is perfect example of new factory that has already sprung up Nissan 15.9 Cup Factory for overweight westerners); not to mention the lives he will save by encouraging our sometimes overweight youth to consume more responsibly.

fat_kid.jpg

I hope Dear Leader is watching. By simply banning more things and adding even more government controls he could jump-start the Bushcausedproblem economy as entrepreneurs in all fields scramble to innovate around all the new laws. Simple no?

spymyeyes wrote:I shout my approval comrades! It is high time that the beautiful people should not feel threatened just because they are so pretty. After all, just as comrade putout can tell you, it was not her fault being born beautiful. Just like this 29 year old hottie who has spent her entire adult life fighting the good fight as a good commie/muslim/progressive/femminist and look at how it has agreed with her... Image

Holy Crap!

She looks like that Chinese Crested who won that World's Ugliest Dog contest... except her tongue is shorter...