The Biden Defense

A new legal loophole is becoming popular in the USA, and police officers and judges are increasingly desperate as a result. It is now impossible to gather any information during an investigation or interrogation without being cut short by this new rhetorical device: the “Biden Defense”.

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]The clever trick is used a lot in the trans-legal community. Criminals who commit n[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]ewsworthy crimes must now be released immediately, because - per the Biden standard - if it “might become a headline, you don't have to talk about it”. When asked if they committed a crime, suspects are now responding that “they cannot give that information, because then it will be in the news”, and are promptly set free.[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]
[/highlight]
The Biden Defense is predicted to render obsolete a large part of the current legal system, since all important crimes are newsworthy. This will in turn reduce the amount of reported crimes and also the total prisoner population, which is good for the statistimagicians. Already, even before his coronation, Joe Biden is making the… the thing great again!

Dear me, it seems that many successful pickpockets will have to turn to more dangerous bank robbery and arson in order to remain safe from police questioning.

The Party™ can always use the Portland Plan. Simply declare that only those crimes committed by non-Party™ members will be prosecuted and News™ outlets will declare guilt before an investigation is even launched.

this mythical horned rodent just doesn't 'get' the Biden Defense. Innocent of whut???

Like what's the purpose, anyhow, as all comrades know. the DNC® (aka The Party™) has already RegimeChangeMovedOn® to next in line of CampaignAssumptionofAuthority®.

For a while it was HarrisAdministration...and that regime fell the other night, in a skirmish with Mike Pence.

and Current Truth™ is Wolf Bitzed through the PelosiAdministratiation right here.

https://images.app.goo.gl/psSYCaDwpjMKGVCY9

It's like a dang Banana Republcan Party, just trying to keep current truth burningz straight.

the diminished mind of a horned rodent forelock tug.
'pelipsky

Next: Joe Biden disavows all knowledge of ever having a son named Hunter.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Next: Joe Biden disavows all knowledge of ever having a son named Hunter.

Well, if he would admit it, it would make headlines. So he's in his right (per the Biden Amendment to Logic and Rhetoric) to stay silent.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Next: Joe Biden disavows all knowledge of ever having a son named Hunter.

"Journalist": Comrade Biden, Could you answer the questions regarding your son Hunter's business dealings in China Russia and Ukraine?

JB: No-one's ever said I had a son who is a drug addict and and taking bribes from anywhere. No-one's ever said I had a son like that. Listen Fat, I'll do push ups with you. I'll take you behind the woodshed and slap you around. The voters don't have a right to......you.....you know the thing. No more questions today. I'm going home.

Here you go, new Biden defense:

"No hostile foreign powers can blackmail me anymore because the cat's out of the bag. So now I'll make an even better president."

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Here you go, new Biden defense:

"No hostile foreign powers can blackmail me anymore because the cat's out of the bag. So now I'll make an even better president."

"No! Hostile foreign powers can blackmail me. Anymore, I can't remember anything. So now, I'll make an even better resident."

Biden Defense comes standard when you sign up for Trumpfault Insurance.

Every bad thing that happens to everyone, everywhere, all the time and forever - not your fault. Your covered by Trumpfault Insurance.

JosephStalinthe3rd wrote:Biden Defense comes standard when you sign up for Trumpfault Insurance.

Every bad thing that happens to everyone, everywhere, all the time and forever - not your fault. Your covered by Trumpfault Insurance.

BUT WAIT....that's not all you get when you sign up for Trumpfault Insurance.....in addition to Biden Defense you also get...........DUM DUM TA DA........Joe Biden To English Translator......

BUT HOLD ON WE'RE NOT DONE YET .......

4iu3c5.jpg

"I'm not worried about being a blackmail and extortion magnet for hostile foreign powers, and the American people shouldn't be worried about it either," explains Joe Biden on the campaign trail.