The Biden question, or 'What do you think of me now, boys?'

Comrades,

With all the recent reports of Citizen Hillary's problems with emails and Bill's befriending of billionaire pedophiles, the DNC has begun to question if her primary qualification of having ‘lady parts' can overcome these issues to become the next President. While our associates in the MSM will do their best to protect her, some things cannot be overcome.

As such the central committee has learned that one candidate driven by a true passion to be President and maddened by the overlooking of his possibility due to him being assigned as a male at birth and his parents not fixing it for him, has made the ultimate sacrifice to become qualified for President.

Joe Biden, unbeknownst to this committee, went and had sex reassignment surgery to become the proper sex to be qualified for the President.

I present to the you the next President of the US, “Josephina” Biden

Obviously, such passion and commitment will resonate with the voter and the added bonus of having our first transgender President.

Side Note: Biden did donate his old parts to NOW so that they could burn them in a ceremony to celebrate his decision to become ‘one of the girls'. Since the ceremony was also to celebrate Mother Earth, no carbon was released, according to 97% of scientists.

Anybody here seen old shit-for-brains Joe?
Can you tell me where he's gone?

Dedhedvedev wrote:Anybody here seen old shit-for-brains Joe?

Uncle Joe is a [url=http://]massage the-rapist[/url]. Tell me where he is not gone.

Dedhedvedev wrote:Anybody here seen old shit-for-brains Joe?

No doubt, his surgery kept him busy

[img]/images/BIden_WOman_Sex_CHange.jpg[/img]

Comrade Red Square,

Your comments and addition will no doubt
cause many of us to brave "the cut" as Biden has done.

It is greatly appreciated

As a side note

it won't be so creepy now when Biden gets close to women/girls
for photo ops

Neotrotsky wrote: it won't be so creepy now when Biden gets close to women/girls
for photo ops
Believe me, it will be even creepier.

Perhaps, he was getting so close and hands on in those photos- to check out the clothes and textures for future reference?