The Burka Avenger

ba.jpg
Move over Iron Man, The Dark Knight, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, Captain America, Thor and all of the other great superheroes of the Universe. We now have a new fighter for liberty that is taking the nation of Pakistan by storm, The Burka Avenger!

That's right, fellow traveler. We have a burka wearing action hero among us. Jiya, a teacher by day, transforms into the Burka Avenger when evildoers strike. Unlike the completely absurd notion that nobody can recognize Clark Kent as Superman, the Burka Avenger's costume protects Jiya's identity.This is a true sign that progress has finally arrived.

www.burkaavenger.com

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

From what I can piece together from the website the heroine only wears a burka when fighting corrupt politicians, and the main villain.

The villain is described as:
"Baba Bandook aka Jaali Jadoogar (fake magician) is the main villain of the story. He thirsts for power and wealth and is always planning new ways to spread terror and take over control of Halwapur city."

Makes me wonder how long before we hear about all of the shows creators being beheaded.

Unfortunately the Burka Avenger was stoned cancelled after the first episode. She went out to fight crime in the Burkamobile and was apprehended by the morality police for driving and not being accompanied by a male relative chaperone.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:The state of the world summarized in a single photo-
Perfect.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:The state of the world summarized in a single photo-
Perfect.
Quite!

I knew that [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] had not bitten off more than he can chew when he wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Perfect.
Quite!

Watch out R.O.C.K. - Captain Craptek is huge!!

captain-craptek-is-huge.jpg

Actually, this is niqab, not burka. And tight-fitting garment is haram. Obviously, capitalist tools are behind this series. Or in front. (Apologies to Mr. Weiner.)