The corrupt CA governor, Jerry Brown

Dedhedvedev wrote:If it's Brown, flush it down.

Jerrybrownflushdown.jpg

Comrade Putout,

I know you posted the transgender squirrel thing as a joke but this is the kind of thing Jerry (and his constituents) really goes for! That and railroads to nowhere. It's a mystical, new-age kind of thing.

Pamalinsky wrote:Comrade Putout,

I know you posted the transgender squirrel thing as a joke but this is the kind of thing Jerry (and his constituents) really goes for! That and railroads to nowhere. It's a mystical, new-age kind of thing.

Transgender squirrel? Does this mean that there are, ahem, "pleasure devices" made out of pencils and matchsticks for the "curious" and "discerning" squirrel?

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Transgender squirrel? Does this mean that there are, ahem, [highlight=#ffff00]"pleasure devices" made out of pencils and matchsticks[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00] for the "curious" and "discerning" squirrel?[/[/highlight]quote]

As a "curious and discerning" squirrel I find your personal knowledge of such "pleasure devices" most revealing - not to mention "amusing". I assume you speak from personal experience, Comrade Stierlitz - yes?

The Brown loves transgenders.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Transgender squirrel? Does this mean that there are, ahem, [highlight=#ffff00]"pleasure devices" made out of pencils and matchsticks[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00] for the "curious" and "discerning" squirrel?[/[/highlight]quote]

As a "curious and discerning" squirrel I find your personal knowledge of such "pleasure devices" most revealing - not to mention "amusing". I assume you speak from personal experience, Comrade Stierlitz - yes?

I assume you haven't yet experienced the childlike joy of breaking an entire package of pencils in half or lighting off an entire 250-count box of matches in less than an hour. Try it sometime, it's quite fun and amusing, especially the matches.

Did you seriously think I was suggesting driving a pencil up your ass like a wooden spike through a vampire's heart? That reduces Glorious State production and it isn't too pleasant.

[OFF]

Seriously, try the match thing. They sell a box of them for a buck or two.