The Cube called it. 350 million vaccinated!

Not to toot our own horn here... ok maybe toot it a little. The People's Cube predicted this a week ago but the Biden Administration has surpassed even the Cube's expectations.

On August 4, 2021 we published an article stating that the Biden administration was going to have every American "self-identify" as fully vaccinated. The article went on to say...

The Biden administration hopes to be able to declare America fully vaccinated within weeks, White House sources said.

Biden wants all Americans to "identify" as vaccinated.

Well, comrades. It only took a whopping two days! You heard that right. Two days!

The plan, Known as Operation Warped Speed, not only has America fully vaccinated, we now have more people identifying as vaccinated than actual people in the country. AMAZING!

This is a historic moment, folks. We need ticker-tape parades from sea to shining sea to celebrate this glorious accomplishment. Only Joe Biden could have pulled this off so seamlessly, comrades.

There are simply not enough words to describe what we have witnessed.

Congratulations to The People's Cube and their entire crack journalism team for being on this story before anyone else.

Life™ imitates The People's Cube. Sometimes I wonder if we should sue Life™ for copywrite infringement. The Democratic Party certainly should be paying us consulting fees, at the very least.

I denounce the Administration's Cubic cultural appropriation! I'm offended.

I'll be in the safe space in tractor barn #2 if anyone shows up with my reparations check.

The secret is in counting the Undocumented Americans -- who are granted vaccination documentation as they enter the government carriers that transport them from the border to their appointed destination cities. (Citizenship documentation awaits in selected convenience store parking lots of said destination cities.)

RedDiaperette wrote:The secret is in [highlight=#ffff00]counting the Undocumented Americans -- who are granted vaccination documentation[/highlight] as they enter the government carriers that transport them from the border to their appointed destination cities. (Citizenship documentation awaits in selected convenience store parking lots of said destination cities.)
Astute kitten-Math, RedD!

El Presidente wrote:... [Cho Bai-Din] not only has America fully vaccinated, we now have [highlight=#ffff00]more people identifying as vaccinated than actual people in the country[/highlight]. AMAZING! ...
Congrats, El Presidente!

Hah! I know [highlight=#ffff00]zat trick[/highlight]!
Here!

(recall: Mr. B = former Technical Director of NSA)

That post is was here. Whole account got "vanished".

Alternate account (start Aug. 2020) here, first post of Aug. 27.

Xze/She/He who controls the past X controls the future X.
Xze/She/He who controls the present X controls the past X.

here: X=Twitter

According to the last census, the U.S. population was 328.2 million. I guess if you add to that number all those mythical Biden voters, you may well get 150 milllion. You bet all those "voters" have already been vaccinated. They also got covid and died when they needed to during the Trump presidency, and then they found gainful employment in the Biden economy and participated in the latest presidential approval polls. You call it nonsense, I call it statistics.

Red Square wrote:They also got covid and died when they needed to during the Trump presidency, and then they found gainful employment in the Biden economy and participated in the latest presidential approval polls.

This makes perfect sense to me. The dead vote in every Democratic™ Election™. And, of course, if we can have the voting dead, we sure as hell can have the working dead. I'm pretty sure I've met a few of them. Customer service isn't what it used to be. They're sure to be getting stimulus checks and enhanced unemployment benefits also, which are promptly donated to The Party™.

Red Square wrote:You call it nonsense, I call it statistics.

Statistically, the same "nonsense" works nearly every time in both houses of congress for a balanced budget.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:...Customer service isn't what it used to be. They're sure to be getting stimulus checks and enhanced unemployment benefits also, which are promptly donated to The Party™.
Donations are processed through allotments labeled as "Union Dues" by the American Federation of Government Employees.

Or so I've (cough) overheard. Probably in a men's room. Where I couldn't see who was speaking in the next stall. It might not have even been me who was there.

My, look at the time! beets to tend, I'll be ahh, someplace else, thanks.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:This makes perfect sense to me. The dead vote in every Democratic™ Election™. And, of course, if we can have the voting dead, we sure as hell can have the working dead. I'm pretty sure I've met a few of them. Customer service isn't what it used to be. They're sure to be getting stimulus checks and enhanced unemployment benefits also, which are promptly donated to The Party™.

GIVE THE DEAD A LIVING WAGE!

Red Square wrote:

GIVE THE DEAD A LIVING WAGE!

Comrade Red Square, I think that is most certainly a subject that requires an entire op-ed by your esteemed Directorship. Leadership™ requires speaking Truth™ to Power™.

Red Square wrote:... 328.2 million .. [and] .. 150 milllion .. You call it nonsense, I call it statistics.
Most equitably korrekt, Komrade Direktor!

One TRRRUMP voter is a tragic nonsense, 382+150 millions "voters" for Bai-Dinov is a statistic.
― Yosif Vissarionovich Batyushka

and He added:

Those who vote TRRRUMP decide nothing. Those who count Bai-Dinov votes decide everything.
It's not who votes TRRRUMP that counts, it's who counts the Bai-Dinov votes.
― Yosif Vissarionovich Batyushka (simplified variants for proles)

( sumasshedchiy aka crazy enough to seek the origin of the latter? it's e.g. here )

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Red Square wrote:They also got covid and died when they needed to during the Trump presidency, and then they found gainful employment in the Biden economy and participated in the latest presidential approval polls.
This makes perfect sense to me. The dead vote in every Democratic™ Election™. And, of course, if we can have the voting dead, we sure as hell can have the working dead. ...
Yes, Komrade KKK!

Identifies as dead, identifies as non-dead.
What nonsense is that in ATE, the Age of Total Equity?