The Cube Intersects With Reality? Progs in the News!

Most Equal Komrads,

I stumbled across this bit of propaganda on the interwebs:

A Tractor Shed Breathes New Life as an Award-Winning Sustainable Home

BEFORE:
1.jpg
AFTER:
2.jpg

These Progs have shown the world just how proud they are of their Beet Collective. Of course, now their Beet Collective has nowhere to store the tractor or hold the required assemblies. Where will they ferment their Beet Squeezings? The Current Truth™ is that this appropriation of the Agrarian Framework for personal use is to be discouraged. Maybe even frowned upon. I denounce these selfish Progs and claim a portion of their Beet Vodka rations.

Any plans like this for Tractor Barn #2?

Red Salmon

PS. The top photo was labeled Public Domain and the bottom photo was published by Dwell Magazine.

Red Salmon wrote:The Current Truth™ is that this appropriation of the Agrarian Framework for personal use is to be discouraged. Maybe even frowned upon.
Someone comrades know exactly how to avoid being discouraged, frowned upon, denounced, and keep their beet vodka rations flowing. They get into our good graces by building People's-Cube-shaped structures.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Cube_Building_1.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Cube_Building_2.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Cube_Building_3.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Cube_Building_4.jpg[/img]

Here's a penny pincher's answer to "Where's the wheelchair access ramp";

"[highlight=#ffff00]Given the very modest construction budget[/highlight] *1 and the clients' desire for a sustainable home, Greg and the Tonkin Liu team turned to the adaptive reuse of an existing agricultural shed set far back on the long and narrow lot."
*1 A "very modest" construction budget is only one million bucks, whereas, a "modest" budget would be closer to two million. (estimated)

Oh my gawd... the Newspeak in that article is enough to make me...

oops, I meant that Very Politically Correckt thinking of the architect is refreshing to see! I hope they didn't endanger or displace any indigenous species with that project.

Is tractor-shed envy a thing? A (cough) comrade was asking if that might be a thoughtcrime... just asking.