The Cube Makes Top Ten Best Looking Websites List

Wasntmentobe.png
[/url]
Our comrades at Waznmentobe.com have compiled a very scientific list of ten best-looking websites in the right-o-sphere. As anyone who knows us would expect, the sufficient amount of kickbacks, beet vodka, intimidation and threats, drunken tears, and ration card manipulation has granted us the honorable Second Place. Winning the First Place would be to selfish and smack of individualism, and we don't advise anyone to stick their heads out like that. And yet, as we pat ourselves on our collective back, we can't help but wonder: what kind of "offer they couldn't refuse" did Sweasel.com make in order to get on first? As we all know, they didn't really build that website.

https://waznmentobe.com/tech/top-ten-be ... sites.html

Perhaps this is something we can discuss on this thread. Think of it as Best Practices seminar.

Comrade, I think it safe to say (in hushed tones) that The People's Cube has been in the vanguard to liberate the glorious internets for all the people.

The Cube, in conjunction with our comrade Big Fur Hat at iOTW and now Waznmentobe are forming a three prong assault on the reactionary forces who have denied you us the people their rightful place at the head of the table.

We salute the People's Director Red Square, first among equals and pledge our undying support for the cause.

(All will now clap until instructed to stop)

Too modest, comrade! You were second best, second to sweasel.com of Weasel Times & Stoat Intelligencer. Must admit my ignorance, never heard of these guys.

You have reached 97 tweets and 1.1k Facebook recommendations. The Party is so proud of you, most korrekt comrade.

I was thinking that now and forever I will publicize The People's Rubik Cube (red on all faces) as the ultimate people's totem.

Was today in the Social Security offices because had to do paperwork for change of name and citizenship. I almost broke in tears of nostalgia when I saw that I had in front of me 40 people. Don't worry, Obamacare is coming and I will feel home again. Who said that queueing skills that we learnt in our childhood in the Motherland were a waste of time?

That's what I tell to my dear Albanian comrades in Detroit: "We have managed to make Detroit look like Albania. A few more Democratic presidents, and the whole USA will look like Albania. No more homesickness then, no more need to go away from home either."

P.S. You know that I didn't finish in SS offices and will have to return, but for the comrades from pig imperialist America this would be too much to guess.

P.SS. It is quite appropriate and fair to call Social Security SS. What else do we call SS? As if one has the choice of opt-out...

Congrats, Red, for your exceptional equality.

laid eyes.jpg
I knew The People's Cube was a beauty as soon as I laid eyes on it.

I must confess comrade Square pants that our mutual friend comrade Buffoon has had a crush on Sweasel for her photoshop skillz even before I dragged him at gunpoint to join the Inner Party.

I suspect his innate bias toward the fair sex led him to give her preferential (but not wholly undeserved) treatment.

Of course, none of us deserve to claim credit for our work...

rays obama small.jpg
Last edited by Comrade Whoopie on 8/4/2012, 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Reactionary forces have retaliated by preventing me from resizing this pic. I bame Bush.

Ah, I understand. Comradette Sweasel.com is a most deserving Affirmative Action winner, like our own Comrade Mubarak Hussein Osama.

The photoshop would be better if Comrade Obama has the Arizona flag as background.

Was trying to publish the following at pjmedia.com. For some reason, those comrades hate me and block me very often. Might be that I hold wrong thoughts.

Rasley,

You said something that makes me really sad to read it in this conservative site. I am very used to see it in liberal-progressive, illuminated, open-minded websites.

I have lived and worked some 34 years in Europe, like in 5 countries. In Europe, whenever a person has a problem, the government is the solution. That makes them bamboccioni (Italian for "grown up baby"), overgrown babies that at 40 live in mom's basement, don't even think to marry, and are totally inept, skill-less, inexperienced, and defenseless in the world. That's where the government wants them. This kind of people pose no challenge whatsoever to the government. Human cattle.

From the memories of my grandfather in Albania I admired Italians as hard-working people, always on the lookout for a hot chick, always there ready to figure out whatever difficult situation, always friendly and singing. Those Italians are dead now.

How did we get here? Government taking care of everybody. Obamacare, Social Security. Most likely Obamacare will get enacted. A short few years from there you will experience long lines waiting in front of the doctor's office like this. People will chat with each other. They are already paying a hefty price by wasting their time there. Chatting won't be only for the inborn desire to socialize. It will be also a kind of "drink to forget." Chat in order to overcome the sense of guilt for getting something you didn't work for. The longer you wait, the more massively the guilt builds up.

What did you say wrong? You expected the government to solve problems. The best thing the government can possibly do is get out of the way. If it were for me, the very first thing to abolish should be EPA, then Department of Education. Both these functions are right of states, not of the federal government. I am not for unchecked pollution and "return to innocence" by forgetting even reading/writing skills in order to better get in touch with Mother Gaia. No. I just want the Feds out of that business.