The Empire Strikes Back: Drone Wars

DroneWars.jpg
Dateline - Washington DC

Today it was revealed that an Obama Administration Justice Department confidential memo states that the killing of American citizens, including by drone attacks, is legal - if an “informed, high-level” official of the U.S. government has determined that the targeted American has been “recently” involved in “activities” posing a threat of a violent attack and “there is no evidence suggesting that he has renounced or abandoned such activities.” The memo does not define “recently” or “activities.”

Combined with the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012 (NDAA), which allows the [size=-1]Armed Forces to engage in civilian law enforcement and to selectively suspend due process and habeas corpus as well as other rights guaranteed by the 5th and 6th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, and the recent purchase of [size=-1]approximately 2 billion rounds of hollow point ammunition by the Department of Homelan[size=-1]d Security, one can only agree with Alice that "it gets curiouser and curiouser"[size=-1].

[size=-1]NextTuesday™ ju[size=-1]st gets better and better, comrades![/size][/size]
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Well, those hellfire missiles are expensive, and it is much better to have boots on the ground that can seize property along with persons to be detained indefinitely.

A splendid point, Comrade Marx! And I suspect that the new civilian police force will have VERY spiffy new uniforms!

ROCK wrote: ...if an “informed, high-level” official of the U.S. government..."

I wonder, comrades, who is this "informed, high level official"?

barack-obama-not-impressed-face 2.jpg

Drone strikes on whoever O'bama deems an enemy?CHECK

It was worse when the Bushitler was waterboarding misloom terrorists and making them talk.

My dear Comrades, no one ever received 72 virgins from water boarding (is that one word?). But being blown to bits by the Great Satan is a sure ticket into that great brothel in the sky. Is whore house one word? Peace Be All Over You like a GoDaddy advertisement.