The End of Racism: People's Red Cube Turns Black

thepeoplescube.jpg

The End of Racism: People's Red Cube Turns Black

Comrades, the recent social media trend of posting black squares engendered this deep thought: What if we at the People's Cube could completely eradicate racism, ourselves?

It will be so easy. All we have to do is use a Black cube instead of our vaunted Red cube, for a maximum of 24 hours. Racism would then be over.

Tomorrow, we use our Red cube again, and recycle the Black cube, because racism wouldn't exist anymore.

At that point, we could say we already 'listened to' enough voices, to make racism vanish. Then go back to posting what we like - glamour selfies, etc.

What do you think? Would this completely eradicate racism?

It's helping, Comrade Photoshopova! It's only 1:20pm on Saturday, and the vibe reception on my tinfoil hat already indicates 50% less racism than it was this time on Friday.

Sorry to report, Comrade of all Comrades, but a racist statement was overheard in an NFL training camp when one entitled white spectator whispered into the ear of another that blacks may be, by genetics, better at playing the position of cornerback .... based on no other evidence than the fact that every starting cornerback in the NFL for the past 20 years has been black

Thankfully, within fractions of a nanosecond, an intervention of corrective shaming was organized resulting in the all-too-justified whimpering, groveling apology

I mean what next?

Will we return to the days of the old racist canard that all West African blacks and their Western Hemispheric descendants are, by virtue of genetics, the fastest people on earth simply because the first 80 runners to break the 10 second barrier in the 100m dash were from this group ... which represents only 10% of the world's population?

Our comrades' compliance on FB pleases our callous heart.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Do black cubes matter?

Black Squares Matter.

But only for the period of the 24-hour social-media-virtue-signaling campaign.

At all other times, Red Squares Matter.

Red Square wrote:It's helping, Comrade Photoshopova! It's only [highlight=#ffff99]1:20pm on Saturday[/highlight], and the vibe reception on my tinfoil hat already indicates 50% less racism than it was this time on Friday.

It REAL LLLY is making a difference. Coincident - 'pelipsky thinks not - but it's now 1:26 on Saturday in the pm in a Western Kulak State -

mythical horned rodent tangent ----> but, this whole time zone thing while traveling through acres and acres of irrigated beet fields --- has the 'pelipsky thinkin' ...what if we put beet fields on giant conveyor belts so that the workers could NEVER actually clock out??...full capacity quotathon!!

Plus the treadmill energy produced by unison marching in beet field tending could speed up the earth's rotation to make even MORE hours to labor.

...an' then comrades, all our beet vodka would be free!

Right?

This whole traveling time zone thing quantifies the vibe reception through the now for today only, Black Squares Make All Different (BS MAD) in overall reduction in racism to almost infinitesimal tin foil hat penetration. Racism is dialed way back, here in certain Pacific Time Zone according to the travelin' 'pelipsky's.

...but this information is purely unverified, anecdotal perceptions of reality as seen through the mythical mind of a horned rodent.

BS MAD! forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549 over and out

And these capitalists just never stop, do they, to make our life even more complex and to taunt the disadvantaged with this shameless display of blatant inequality.

Whoever has created, let alone assembled this Anti-People's Cube must be isolated from the decent society and placed in the Gulag factory that makes the korrekt, glorious and equal, red people's cubes.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Cube_X_Complex.jpg[/img]

Hypothetically:

If lets say, some time ago an unidentified White male happened to come across in his tractor barn on the street several black cubes, for example, a half bag of charcoal briquettes, is this guy a racist slaveowner? And are reparations due to ALL black cubes for the injustices they never went through?

Just asking, you know, for a comrade who may or may not want to use up some charcoal before there's a problem...

So I went to this topic today to watch the video of the Black MAGA Man, Wayne Dupree, and what do I see?

The words of a black man have been removed by white progs on YouTube/Google because they don't comply with their prog agenda.

Just when we promote Black Lives Matter with black squares all over the Internet. I guess this is part of the same effort. Except in this case #BlackoutTuesday means that Black Words Don't Matter.

Also, the black People's Cube has not one, but 54 squares! With 54 black squares we have crushed racism and defunded police forces all over the planet, and all in 24 hours. On with our United Wokeness™. Вперёд!

Outstanding!! I will paint my face black in solidarity and march with the vanguard of a new Amerikkka!!!!

But, oh dear, is not painting things black -- and especially painting oneself black -- a form of cultural appropriation? I am having difficulty keeping track of the Current Truth these days.

We should only have black police. We must release all those nice black men from prisons, arm them and have them police the streets of our cities.