The Fingers of the Iron hand reaching for Ukraine

The Iron hand is Closing...

IronHandSeizesUkraine.jpg

Long time lurker, first time posting...
also first product of my new position...
hopefully, it meets the standards of the presidium

Comrade Dgr (may I call you "Artfl"?), a most excellently handy first post! It does seem to be reaching a bit, but I'm sure that after careful consideration the official Party Reviewers will let it stand with nearly no - or very little - recommended modifications. As long, of course, as you have filed all the requisite paperwork (and bribes).

Welcome to The Cube™!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Dgr (may I call you "Artfl"?), a most excellently handy first post! It does seem to be reaching a bit, but I'm sure that after careful consideration the official Party Reviewers will let it stand with nearly no - or very little - recommended modifications. As long, of course, as you have filed all the requisite paperwork (and bribes).

Welcome to The Cube™!

Yes Comrade...your handiwork could be useful in promoting The People's™ agenda. But alas, I am relegated to the thankless task of counting pixels - which I must say, you've conserved nicely. Welcome.

I didn't even think to ask if our presidium had standards ......

( What's a " presidium ", anyway ? I get so confused. )

Artfldgr wrote:hopefully, it meets the standards of the presidium
More equal work, Artfidgr.

From each according to his ability, to The Cube according to its need.
Luckily for me The People's Cube commissar has allowed the less abled, like myself, to participate freely within The Cube presidium. Perhaps I meet a quota system and I am the glorious beneficiary of a Cube Affirmative Action policy.

We make the laws, change them when necessary, and enforce them at will. Thus, The TPC Presidium™ is born! Where are the forms? How do I apply? Who's in charge of vodka rations?

Ultimately Comrade Craptek, I am. I think. It's all a little fuzzy..........

I, Krasnodar, had the honor of being appointed " Minister of Spirits Transport " by a few of the fellow workers out behind Tractor Maintenance Shed #2 late last Saturday night.

Glory to the State !

Vodka Wagon.jpg

As you can see, we bring it in by the tank load. And please excuse the dark stains around the filling hatch....... beet vodka builds up quite a residue over time.

And whatever you do, don't let it get on your clothes !

KRASNO!

Comrade, Last time I saw you you were heading for People's Store 86 with my ration card for those little plastic swords for the cocktail onions MONTHS ago! I had assumed you were "unpersoned" and shipped to Gulag, but here you are again!

So, where are our little plastic swords? and my ration card?

Red Square has them both. He said you can have them back if you bring return his wheelbarrow that you " borrowed " from the shed.

Must'a been some kind'a party you had out there in Austinabad !

mumble mumble *pudding* mumble *cough* tub mumble *cough* wheelbarrow mumble...

Yeah, yeah, we really need to clean that out and return it.

Been quiet behind Tractor barn #2 without you. We thought you might have done some damage the night you got liquored up and tried that lobotomy on yourself, but oh, the laughs we had! Good times, yes, they were good times, and the scar barely shows!

Captain Craptek wrote:We make the laws, change them when necessary, and enforce them at will.

That sounds familiar, comrade Craptek. Obviously President Obama has learned from The Cube's example. Good work!