The FLIPSIDE: new TV comedy show premiere - and we're in it!

Flipside_SCRN.jpg
UPDATE: We now have an official Flipside page on the Cube, with the videos and latest updates

Yes, we're part of a TV comedy show now. Not appearing in person, but you'll see our graphics and hear our jokes.

Some time ago we were invited to write and contribute graphics for a new conservative comedy show, The Flipside, produced out of Dallas, TX. After a few months of exciting work, the first episode is finally premiering tonight.

Find your cable or satellite channel on the Station Finder and tune in this Saturday and Sunday nights. So far the number of stations is limited, but it will expand if the show is successful, and I know it will be.

I know it because I have already seen a sneak peek of the premiere and it's excellent. For now all the weight is carried by the show host Michael Loftus, a successful comedian and comedy writer, but as the show gains traction, it'll expand to sketch comedy and other more complex segments.

Even if you miss it this weekend or your station isn't listed, you can still see it next week on TheFlipsideShow.com - and share it with everyone you know!

KTVA in the People's Collective of Anchorage is ensuring the greatest possible viewership of this subversivefine program by airing it at 0135 on Sunday morning. (I apologize for the italics. I am having trouble with my state of the art VEB Kombinat Robotron computer.). I plan on using my FRG VCR to record it.

Swimming upstream in the Current Truth

Red Salmon

This is friggin awesome, Oleg :-) ♥ ya!

Excellent news, Comrade Cube! Your successful infiltration into conservative media has begun to sprout most equal collective fruit.

I have no doubt that the party's message will be subtly implanted into these unsuspecting RACIST HOMOPHOBIC TEABAGGERS until they realize too late they themselves are spouting The Current Truth!

Вперёд, к победе коммунизма!

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Wish it came on in my neck of the woods. I'll have to wait for it online, alas.

I just watched the premier of The FLIPSIDE and I enjoyed myself.

It was funny.

This 'appeared' at the very end... I was stunned!

tovarichi-on-the-flipside.jpg

If I were Kim, I would have had my Nation withdraw its support of the Missile/Rodman Treaty Agreement. Radiation is not that awesome.

Wish it came on in my neck of the woods. I'll have to wait for it online, alas.
Wait no more. Through a collective effort, episode one is now available for your dining and dancing pleasure at the show link provided in Red Square's original, benevolent post.

UPDATE: Two first episodes are now online (see bottom of the original post).

Oleg,

Just watched both videos. This is the most equal thing I have ever seen! (And I've seen some pretty equal things)

Mega Kudos! I am so proud! Good for you! And, us!

Mentioned in the closing credits TWICE? Do I see an inequality here?

<OFF>

Nice work, Red! Just goes to show what a kid with a dream can accomplish!

What's this about eliminating red tape? I thought that was the only Party-Approved Cohesive Strip available these days.