The Flower of INNOCENCE!

400 Pound Woman Arrested For Wearing Birthday Suit On Bus Bench

patricia-mccollum.jpg

"A 400-pound woman decided to strip down to her birthday suit while she sat on a bus bench in Fort Lauderdale on Wednesday afternoon.

The 52-year-old, who is currently homeless, was sitting buck naked on a bus bench...

WHAT IS HER CRIME AGAINST THE STATE?

(aside from exceeding the maximum gross-weight limitations of park benches built by the lowest bidder...)

In my thinking, this womyn could provide great warmth during those east-bound train rides, and once momentum was overcome could help when the People's tractor got stuck in mud! She draws Amerikkan Social Security checks, this is a Child of Obama's Government, and deserves better!

How was this poor woman forced to anything by the local authorities without heavy construction back up? She could access the bus through the double wide doors located on the sides. Weight distribution is another issue.

This poor victim of police brutality deserves clothing optional taxpayer funded private transportation at least 12 hours a day.
Last edited by General Confusion on 6/22/2012, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: incorrect thinking

And your photo stopped at her neck?!?

I saw the headline and was anticipating some glorious voyeuristic enjoyment of good soviet womyn flesh!

Alas, I must wait to appreciate such beauty until Comrade Putout enters a campaign food competition with FLATUS...

Ha! ROCK! I was thinking the very same thing!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:And your photo stopped at her neck?!?

I saw the headline and was anticipating some glorious voyeuristic enjoyment of good soviet womyn flesh!

Alas, I must wait to appreciate such beauty until Comrade Putout enters a campaign food competition with FLATUS...

My Dear R.O.C.K.,

As you can see from the attached Polaroid® I was a chubby pre-teen. I swore I would never get 'big' again!

teen-putout-at-the-beach.jpg
(By the way - that was one hell of a beach outing!)

Ahhh yes - I actually lived in Santa Monica for several years... the beach outings... the motorcycle rides on Mulholland Drive... the clandestine meetings with Comrades Hayden and Fonda... they were glorious years indeed!