The Flying Penis of Mother Russia Strikes At Political Foes

Just recently we discussed the need to balance vagina monologues by penis monologues (with optional testicle dialogues and interpretive dancing) on a thread dedicated to making progressive art from human organs and exploring the many purposes that our body parts can have.

Well, here's an example of a flying penis from the Motherland, of all places. In this video, a propeller-driven penis flies in the face of Gary Kasparov, a chess champion turned politician, as he is talking about the need of civility in political discussions and calling for equal respect for all parties regardless of their views.

Kasparov must be one of those knuckle-dragging types because he lacks appreciation of the modern art of political discussion represented by the ruling party: the penis monologue.

Ushanka tip to Benjy.

Comrade Red Square,

I surprised that the military would do a test flight of the new KA-50 attack helicopter in front of all those reporters. I would say that it was a success, judging by the look of fear on their faces.

Comrade Putin and his useful idiot, Comrade Mededev, are proudly rebuilding the pround military of the Motherland with the new remote controlled helicopter, NATO codename "Flying Penis." I guess here we see it being tested against opponents of United Russia such as Kasparov. Tomorrow, we may see penises reclaiming former parts of the glorious Soviet empire.... Georgia, Ukraine, Baltic republics, etc.

My knee-jerk reaction is to dismiss this as merely another crank video, but something compells me to watch it again; something looks familiar...

Wa-a-a-i-i-i-t a minute....

Is that....

Leopold?

LEOPOLD!! Leopold, it IS you! Little did I know when I became a Party Organ Donor that one of my organs would soar so high! Had I still eyes, they would be brimming over with tears of pride....

a propeller-driven penis flies in the face of Gary Kasparov,

I ask you, folks. Where else could you find a line like this one? Long live the Cube!

I must say, that guy did a great hand job bringing it down.

Yup. Gave it one good slap and it exploded all over.

This discussion is starting to disturb me....

The Flying Fickle Finger of Fate has a new rival. The Propeller-Driven Passionate Penis of Pravda!

I must say, that guy did a great hand job bringing it down.

That is the usual result of a good hand job....

STOP IT!!!

My ears are beginning to bleed!

Premier Betty wrote:STOP IT!!!

My ears are beginning to bleed!
My dear Premier,you are much too innocent for these topics....you need to have vast quantities of debauchery to cure you of this misfortunate situation.

Lenin 'n Thingies wrote: you need to have vast quantities of debauchery to cure you of this misfortunate situation.

Yeah, but the Hot Coffee mod for GTA San Andreas doesn't work with the new PC versions of the game!

Premier Betty wrote:
Lenin 'n Thingies wrote: you need to have vast quantities of debauchery to cure you of this misfortunate situation.

Yeah, but the Hot Coffee mod for GTA San Andreas doesn't work with the new PC versions of the game!
I know you are fixated on video games and I respect that,Comrade,but there are other venues of debauchery....now get out there and get your debauch on! :)

Premier Betty wrote:Easier said than done....
I am going to be away from the Cube for a few days....but I have faith in your ability,Comrade, to acquaint yourself w/ party-approved debauchery.
I will expect
appreciate
enjoy a full report on your activities.

It will be a short report. With nothing but failures to tell.

In the YouTube video, after "that guy did a great hand job bringing it down" Kasparov thanked the perpetrators for illustrating the point he was making.

He also suggested that by exposing the mechanical penis, the current Russian government may have finally revealed its true face.

He also made a guess that the flying penis might be a tool the government has developed to combat the decline in population growth.

And then he said "But let us return to the matter at hand."

Say what you want about Kasparov, but you can't call him slow.

Perhaps we can extend him the honors of being a corresponding member of this party organ.