The Glory That Is Washington, D.C.

[img]/images/Rome_Washington_Glory.jpg[/img]

IN THE NEWS - The Current Truth Network, Washington, D.C.

Nancy Pelosi: On July 4th, Washington, D.C.-ans can celebrate Glory, Triumph, and a treasury filled with Health Care

"Friends, Washington, D.C.-ans, barbarian hordes in the conquered territories outside Washington, D.C.," she began. "This July 4th we can all celebrate the triumph and glory of our conquering congressmen generals and the long hard courageous war they fought against the barbaric foreign enemies of our proud city-state of Washington, D.C.

"This July 4th all citizens can celebrate the glory that is Washington, D.C. as we reenact the great Triumphal march of our great conquering legislative generals through the gates of Washington, D.C. They felled all enemies in the outlying areas, returned with great trains of legislative war spoils, and filled the treasury of the Republic with Health Care! FDRomulus is proud.

"All glory to battle!

"All glory to the legislative general!

"All glory to the city-state of Washington, D.C."

Learn more at The Current Truth Network.

fireworks.jpg
Indeed, comrade, and a truly glorious celebration it was!

The fireworks last night, which, of course, symbolically represent the Civil War and our great President Lincoln and the early steps he took in the struggle to free the United Soviet States of America from the silly constitution, were absolutely beautiful!

Now that NextTuesday™ is here and the Great Society has finally achieved greatness - via our own Dear Leader's fundamental transformation of America - the celebrations held on July 4 have taken on so much more significance than before.

Incidentally, there is a very strong likelihood that the yearly July 4 celebration will in future years be moved to August 4, in order to also celebrate the birth of our nation's true founder of its current glorious state, Barack Hussein Obama!

FORWARD, comrades! From each according to his abilities to each according to his needs, with a small percentage, of course, to Dear Leader and his various fellow founders!

Any thoughts on who is taking the parts of the Borgias?

All roads, and taxes, lead to D.C. whose founder was suckled by a she honey bager.

Special guest Chucky Schumer reads "Crossing the Rubio".

crossing the rubio.jpg

Expel The Red States wrote:All roads, and taxes, lead to D.C. whose founder was suckled by a she honey bager.

Comrade Expel,

PC Directive 97886.4 requires the following amendment of this characterization:

All roads, and taxes, lead to D.C. whose founder was suckled by a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, Intersex, or Asexual (LGBTQIA*) honey bager.

*(to be determined at the time the historical records are unsealed)

I hereby officially offer these two (2) "d"s to Comrades Craptek and Expel:

d

d

Use them, comrades. Use them for the children.

Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger
now stop bagering me.

LMAO!! (and putting it back on, hoping nobody noticed).

Bill G wrote:Any thoughts on who is taking the parts of the Borgias?

I think the Kennedy's already have that one nailed down.

Captain Craptek wrote:Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger
now stop bagering me.

Badgers

We don't need no stinkin' badgers. Or did they mean tea-bagers?

All this talk is a deviation from the party line and the issue at hand, which is the glory that is Washington, D.C. Supercommissar Maksim predicted this back in 2010.

White House Party Redux

LMAO!! (and putting it back on, hoping nobody noticed).
A sound policy and practice. Look what happened to me.