The Gospel according to Muhammad with thrilling new stories

[img]/images/various_uploads/Gospel_Mohammed_Jesus_Beheading.jpg[/img]

Glorious news, comrades!

In order to make Christianity more compatible with modern progressive and Islamic values, our Ministry of Truth has published an updated version of the Gospels based on the Religion of Peace.

You'll find that it lacks all the dull parts of the original and was enriched with some saucy and thrilling new stories! The Ministry hopes it will inspire you all to lead a better and more multicultural life. See y'all in Church on Sunday Friday!

THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO MUHAMMAD

The multiculturalised version of the Gospel

Comrade Minitrue

Have you seen "Mohammed's Believe It Or Else" ?
An oldie but a goldie ,should be compulsory reading in all the worlds schools

https://islamcomicbook.com/

Wow, that's going to make it really hard to turn the other cheek.

Comrade! I see you have left out the last meal from Mad Moe's New New Testament! I realize it's a story few in the world have heard , much less the west, but fortunately I can share it with you today! As you can see in this image from the Kaaba in Mecca it's a story that needs to be told!

Comrade, thank you for sharing this valuable information! The ministry will certainly include this piece of Current Truth in the next version of the Unchangeable Word of Allah.

‘Muhammad in His Own Words' Premiers in Manhattan Movie Theater on September 11, 2019

NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2018 /Christian Newswire/ — After three-and-a-half years of production, Muhammad in His Own Words; The Founder of Islam Speaks will be released in New York City on September 11 in a Manhattan movie theater.

The name and address of the theater is being withheld until next week for security reasons.

Watch it here before YouTube removes it under pressure.

It doesn't play when embedded, but you can watch it on YouTube -

I have now removed the video embeddance and replaced it with the linkage.

Excellent documentary! So much love and peace in one ideology... it's almost communism!

And whenceforth didst Mary The Magdalene throw herself at the feet of the Prophet. And thus didst the Pharisees come unto the Prophet and said, "O Prophet of Allah, this woman was taken in the very act of adultery. And verily does the ancient law command that she be stoned to death. What sayeth thou of this matter."

But the Prophet looked at them and said, "He that is without weakness in aim or arm strength, let him cast the first stone."

And the Pharisees who heard this, convinced of their own prowess, rushed to be the first, and Lo, the ancient law was carried out in record time

This is the Gospel of our Prophet