The Government Motors Obamamobile

Comrades! The Red Guard Intelligence Network and Street Musician Brigade has sent me this following intelligence via email, and I am redistributing it to The Cube.

This car runs on hot air and broken promises. It has three wheels that speed the vehicle through tight left turns. It comes complete with two teleprompters programmed to help the occupants talk their way out of any violations, and the transparent canopy reveals the plastic smiles still on the faces of the happy owners.

So are those three wheels the two houses of Congress and the Obamasiah, at least in symbolism?

Jeez though, we've had so many new Government Motor cars coming out, I don't know how they are going to get them in my garage car hole in the ground. First the Pelosi GTxi SS/RT, now this?

I might have to not endanger the environment by going out and driving both of these on even numbered days.

Comrades,

While we remain nominally capitalistic, I do worry whether the Germans will file something with the WTO or some other international body we must kneel before since this seems shockingly like a cross between the old postwar Messerschmitt car and the BMW Isetta.

Oh, wait, it will be built by the United (of the World) Auto Workers, so there won't be any problems.

Bah, why do the proletariat need automobiles at all? Let them walk or bicycle with their shovels to their state-assigned tasks. The time and materials wasted in building these monstrosities could be put to better use building statues of Obama and Pelosi and other Progressive heros and placing them in the parks and squares that the stimulus funds will be building. If they ever get around to spending that money.