The Hillary, She Loves Her Little Childrens

When the Hillary, she is the President of all the lands, she will give the gifts to her little people. And her little people they will cry and they will give her the flowers and they will sing her the songs and her little people will make much dance and the Hillary, she will be so happy and warm and she will smile to all her little children because she loves them so and there will be the peace and the plenty throughout all the lands. Vote the Hillary.

Here's what the children think of her. Ungrateful little meatbag.

Baby_Punch_Hillary.jpg

[character off]
I'm sacred.......

Anybody wanna play the grinch? I would be more than happy too in this case.

[chracter on]

I noticed that there was no Chirstmas tree. Tell me, are these Christmas presents or "Holiday" presents? I will never question what her majesty does, but I sure hope that she has not forgot the Jew, Muslim, Hindu, etc, etc......

RedtheProgressiveFox wrote:[character off]
I'm sacred.......

Anybody wanna play the grinch? I would be more than happy too in this case.

[chracter on]

I noticed that there was no Chirstmas tree. Tell me, are these Christmas presents or "Holiday" presents? I will never question what her majesty does, but I sure hope that she has not forgot the Jew, Muslim, Hindu, etc, etc......

Isn't Stalin's birthday this month?

ImageI heard about that, but had thought it was a joke. I can't believe she would actually run such an ad. Hmmm, what about the $5,000 for every kid? Universal pre-K... just what we need. We have studies showing that in the 4th grade, when these studies are first done, the US is almost at the top in children test scores in math, science etc, by 8th grade about in the middle, and at the bottom by the time they "graduate" high school. The more time they are in our public skools the worster dey got!

Hail Hillary! What a pleasure it is to serve a "true genius" as her equally brilliant husband observed!

Great Stalin in Moscow!!! Am I the first to see the sabotage Karl Rove or some evil Bush lap dog has pulled on us in the otherwise lovable video by the Empress?

Come on.... surely at least one comrade here has spotted it? Where is Housekeeping? SMERSH? Is it up to one up and rising Commissar to point out the sabotage?

There are at least two instances where a... a... I can hardly bring myself to say this comrades....

There is a CROSS clearly visible on the package wrapping!!!!

I am feeling faint.... blacking out.... must get vodka....

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Isn't Stalin's birthday this month?

How nice of you to remember my birthday Kommissarka Pinkie! Ah, there was a time when I would have had a dam, or perhaps a canal built in honor of my birthday. But I have grown a bit more mellow as the years have gone by. I turned 128 years old today (new calendar), yet I hardly feel a day over a 100! I can still purge and collectivize with the best of the tyrannical dictators, though I have some good competition from your good friend and mine, Hillary.

Again, thank you so much for remembering! Perhaps we can get together and attend a Show Trial and blood letting together one day. I think that would be nice.

Happy birthday, Uncle! And may I say you don't look a day over 127!

Commissar Pupovich wrote: I heard about that, but had thought it was a joke. I can't believe she would actually run such an ad.

Pupovich, same here. Then I found this slightly altered version at Michelle Malkin's site:

A Very Hillary Christmas

I still have an Image Uploading Deficiency and trouble imbedding You Tube. Not because of the new system, but because I'm a people's doofus when it comes to stuff like that.

Unbelievable! Simply unbelievable the slanders against the Empress! Well, you can be sure that in 2009 there will be something under their tree alright....some PeoplesRope (trademark applied for), that the very same slanderers will have sold us.

I still can't believe the Ministry of Truth has not taken that hideous cross out of the video! Did you see it? I can't believe for a second those right wing Chrisofascists weren't behind it! Separation of Cross and Package I say!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Happy birthday, Uncle! And may I say you don't look a day over 127!

I bet you say that to all the mass murdering, but lovable tyrants!

As an aside, I understand you have been having a little problem with a "comrade" stalking you? For someone so nice to remember my birthday, that simply will not do. If you would like, I could send my "ice man" over to cool his heels. He did a very nice job on a "cooling problem" I once had in Mexico a few years back. Or perhaps he would like to be part of one of my ambitious building projects... from the inside so to speak?

The video is from Hillary's website and it's her YouTube account. The comments under the video create the impression that there is a second People's Cube somewhere, with droves of sycophants brown-nosing Her Highness with abandon.

frankwilliams987
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRay for Hillary Clinton!

roytompet
by far the most creative of the candidate holidays ads. well done, Hillary! can't wait to cast my vote for you Madame President!

alfaomega1965
Hillary, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for you and all your family. Good luck. Wishes from a Latin Family in Rochester New York.

cube365
Hillary is the best to lead our country.

BBTFproductions
I LOVE HILLARY!!! :)

RaptureAlert
MERRY CHRISTMAS, Hillary.

billionbucks
This was a cute idea, love it!

clanqueen
Very nice.Merry Christmas everyone

honeystung
:) Good luck Hillary & Happy Holidays- I'm pulling for you.

But the crosses! What of the crosses? I need therapy after seeing them! Taxpayer money goes into her campaign does it not?

Pupovich, can you say at what moment the crosses show up? Because I can't see them. I see Solstice tree shapes and star shapes and round shapes representing Solstice tree ornaments (or maybe parts of Bill's), but I can't see crosses.

Am I blind? Am I protected by some invisible Party shield that keeps me insulated from such offensive sights?

Or do you mean the ribbons around the packages?

Uncle Iosif wrote:As an aside, I understand you have been having a little problem with a "comrade" stalking you? For someone so nice to remember my birthday, that simply will not do. If you would like, I could send my "ice man" over to cool his heels. He did a very nice job on a "cooling problem" I once had in Mexico a few years back. Or perhaps he would like to be part of one of my ambitious building projects... from the inside so to speak?

Thank you, Uncle Iosif. I think Commissar Pupovich had a little comrade-to-comrade talk with him, and threatened to revoke his privileges at Pup's Pleasure Palace--where Bubalasky seems to have a documented preference for girls in red headscarfs who always keep one arm upraised during the act, and howl about how much they hate Bush while thrashing in the throes of ecstasy.

Yes! The hideous cross is cleverly hidden in the ribbons! It is not very apparent at first due to the bow.... But then... then...after she finds her last "gift," she picks up the present, and there, there on the bottom of the gift, is a cross! Unhidden by a bow! It is also very clearly seen at the very end of the video when the picture stops and they are telling Hsu paid for the ad.

Oh. a bit off topic, but I just have to post this precious comment by semi Useful Idiot Harry Reid....

SEN. HARRY REID: Well, we've been able to accomplish quite a bit, but not very much, certainly not as much as I wanted to. I'm kind of frustrated, like the American people.

Sometimes all a Commissar can do is laugh or cry....

Commissar Pupovich wrote:
SEN. HARRY REID: Well, we've been able to accomplish quite a bit, but not very much, certainly not as much as I wanted to. I'm kind of frustrated, like the American people.

If only Bush would say that, we could get it immortalized in a Doonesbury strip or silly desk calendar.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
Commissar Pupovich wrote:

If only Bush would say that, we could get it immortalized in a Doonesbury strip or silly desk calendar.

That is what I fear, that the fascists will grab on to that unfortunate comment by our only semi useful idiot, and throw it back in out faces.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Thank you, Uncle Iosif. I think Commissar Pupovich had a little comrade-to-comrade talk with him, and threatened to revoke his privileges at Pup's Pleasure Palace--where Bubalasky seems to have a documented preference for girls in red headscarfs who always keep one arm upraised during the act, and howl about how much they hate Bush while thrashing in the throes of ecstasy.

Ah, that is most welcome news indeed. I must remember to thank my nephew Commissar Pupovich someday. Hah! Who am I kidding? My nephew would have no doubt been caught up in the little known Pack Trials of 1958 were he not only 3 and the first words out of his mouth were a denunciation of his siblings. But I suppose that is a good sign. Just let me know if this stalker continues to be a problem, we can't have a lovely, hardworking, loyal credit to the Party such as yourself burdened by such foolishness.

Uncle Iosif - if Pup is your nephew, then who exactly in your family is a dog? Was it on your or his mother's side? In other words, if you don't mind me asking, is he a son of some esteemed Kommissarka who slept with dogs, or is he a son of a bitch that got caught in a dark corner by some male Kommissar?

Please remember that were are not here to pass judgments. It's just that the Party needs to maintain its records as meticulously as humanly (or doggedly) possible.

This is a fair question Comrade Red Square, normally the sort that could lead to a whole class of subversive purges. But your work for the Party is widely known, as are other things that we need not go into here, so I will tell you this much. Remember those less than successful experiments into making a new breed of Soviet soldier? I believe you wrote on this some where in this wonderful gulag...er..virtual dacha? Well, Soviet science made great strides in the post Great Patriotic War with the help of those German scientists who came begging to be allowed into the glorious USSR rather than be exploited by the west. So I put them to work in developing the ideal Party leader... fiercely loyal (when not biting you), capable of most any task put before them, yet warm and fuzzy when need be to let down the guard of those around him, and handsome to help to lure Commissarka's to reproduce. Well, three out of four isn't too bad eh?

Commissar Pupovich wrote:Unbelievable! Simply unbelievable the slanders against the Empress! Well, you can be sure that in 2009 there will be something under their tree alright....some PeoplesRope (trademark applied for), that the very same slanderers will have sold us.

I still can't believe the Ministry of Truth has not taken that hideous cross out of the video! Did you see it? I can't believe for a second those right wing Chrisofascists weren't behind it! Separation of Cross and Package I say!

Here's another version I dug out of the Comments section at Hot Air. My favorite part is at the very, very absolute tail end.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f0cba1764a

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Here's another version I dug out of the Comments section at Hot Air. My favorite part is at the very, very absolute tail end.

I like the part at the end that mentions "people that write what the gift is on the outside of the gift." But the gifts to the little people are just the trojan horse. These "programs" aren't the full intent. What the purpose of these things really is, is to create new "empires" in the federal government. These empires are then the spoils given to the politically loyal, much like kings of old would create Dukedoms and such for their most loyal defenders. The savvy Leftists really do understand this, and they welcome it and that form of government.

Margaret wrote:When the Hillary, she is the President of all the lands, she will give the gifts to her little people. And her little people they will cry and they will give her the flowers and they will sing her the songs and her little people will make much dance and the Hillary, she will be so happy and warm and she will smile to all her little children because she loves them so and there will be the peace and the plenty throughout all the lands. Vote the Hillary.

I was thinking of Hillary, the Party, other issues the other day. Many times when I am troubled or confused, I find comfort in sitting in my back yard and having a vodka and cranberry along with a quiet conversation with Jesus. This happened to me again after a particularly difficult day.

I said "Jesus, why do I work so hard?"

And I heard the reply: "Men find many ways to demonstrate the love they have for their family. You work hard to have a peaceful, beautiful place for your friends and family to gather."

I said: "I thought that money was the root of all evil."

And the reply was: "No, the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. Money is a tool; it can be used for good or bad".

I was starting to feel better, but I still had that one burning question, so I asked it. "Jesus," I said, "what is the meaning of life? Why am I here?"

He replied: "That is a question many men ask. The answer is in your heart and is different for everyone. I would love to chat with you some more, Señor, but for now, I have to finish your lawn."

Commissar Pupovich wrote:I would love to chat with you some more, Señor, but for now, I have to finish your lawn.
LOL. An excellent joke. Did you just make it up or recycle an existing one?

Ah, I prefer to say that I appropriated that for the state. We could all use some lightening up no doubt after being forced to endure the sheer greed and capitalism of the past few weeks. It made me cry driving around at night seeing all the needless lights destroying the earth. These earth murderers do not even use energy efficient florescent bulbs! The only bright side I could see was that at least most of those "Happy Solstice" lights are made by Christian "guests" of our Chinese comrades!

Maybe now the Chairman will have sobered up and put a halt to his alleged "Christmas" giving. Oh, if only I could be asked to serve as Vice Chairman, for the good of the Party when the Chairman is absent!

Great Stalin's Ghost! Here it is, day after that horrible "holiday," still getting over the brazen disregard of the earth by the use of their lights, being forced to see the word Christmas from the People's Highways, the Chairman's mysterious disappearance, and what do I have to face today? Our "friends" at the New York Times have slandered the Empress!

The Résumé Factor: Those 8 Years as First Lady

As first lady, Hillary Rodham Clintonjaw-boned the authoritarian president of Uzbekistan to leave his carand shake hands with people. She argued with the Czech prime ministerabout democracy. She cajoled Roman Catholic and Protestant women totalk to one another in Northern Ireland. She traveled to 79 countriesin total, little of it leisure; one meeting with mutilated Rwandanrefugees so unsettled her that she threw up afterward.
But during those two terms in the White House, Mrs. Clinton did not hold a security clearance. She did not attend National Security Councilmeetings. She was not given a copy of the president's dailyintelligence briefing. She did not assert herself on the crises inSomalia, Haiti and Rwanda.<br> And during one of President Bill Clinton'smajor tests on terrorism, whether to bomb Afghanistan and Sudan in1998, Mrs. Clinton was barely speaking to her husband, let aloneadvising him, as the Lewinsky scandal sizzled.

Asked to cite a significant foreign policy object lesson from the 1990s, Mrs. Clinton also replied with broad observations. “There are a lot of them,” she said. “The whole unfortunate experience we've had with the Bush administration, where they haven't done what we've needed to do to reach out to the rest of the world, reinforces my experience in the 1990s that public diplomacy, showing respect and understanding of people's different perspectives — it's more likely to at least create the conditions where we can exercise our values and pursue our interests.”

Emphasis added--and she's right, you know. Think about it.

“I was very proud of him, he did what he thought he was supposed to do as president based on the best intelligence he had,” she said. “And he was well aware that there would be those that would certainly criticize him for it.”

Hey, I could be POTUS too, because I just threw up! (Remember the time Bush 41 cast up his accounts at a state banquet in Japan?)

one meeting with mutilated Rwandan refugees so unsettled her that she threw up afterward.

You're on a roll, Pupovich--keep the jokes coming!

A joke Commissarka? Oh, I am afraid there will be Hillary to pay when the Empress hears what the Times wrote! We best keep the people out the way!

Now that this "holiday" is past, perhaps now some of our backsliding comrades will finally return to their duty and not leave it to you, Red, Laika, and this humble Commissar to keep the Party business going, I have been taking names of those who were AWOL. No doubt they are ones who think they have "a life" outside the Party! Well, they may have a bullet or a shovel if you know what I mean.

Hmmmm.....? Speaking of AWOL, my gift of an eight-ball of pure Peruvian flake (don't tell Bill, he has a nose like a Hoover), courtesy of The Shining Path, to my brother-in-law, Roger Clinton, is missing. It was right next to the gift marked "Free Universal Everything"...oh goodness gracious! That's missing too! And most strikingly, so is the Chairman.

POTUSMTE H08

It will be interesting to hear the Chairman's explanation no doubt. Failing to show up for a Show Trial, the Hsu bundle you gave him, that "anonymous" call to the Mental Health Hot Line, now your gifts.... Of course we know we can expect a colorful explanation which will no doubt include some story about Kennedy cops and a case of mistaken identity. Now I know this can not make up for your loss, but I do have a few ounces of Afghan hash laced with progressive poppy oil prepared by virgin Taliban goat herders that I would be pleased to offer in it's stead if you don't mind re-gifting?

My Empress! There has been some rather slanderous report in the news today. This is the very sort of story that I think would never have seen the light of day were the Chairman here. As it is, I have taken the liberty of bringing this obviously planted "reporter" in for questioning.

Chelsea brushes off 9-year old reporter

“I'm sorry, I don't talk to the press and that applies to you, unfortunately. Even though I think you're cute,” Chelsea told the pint-sized journalist.

Off topic a bit, but if this isn't proof that lawyers should be the first to be rounded up when the revolution is complete....For you comrades, and I dare say this is all of us, that have mp3 files, even those burned from a cd you own on to a computer that you do not share with anyone else, are still breaking the copyright law!

Lawyer: Ripping MP3s Illegal, Grounds for Lawsuit

"It is undisputed that Defendant possessed unauthorized copies of Plaintiffs' copyrighted sound recordings on his computer," the brief states. "Virtually all of the sound recordings on Exhibit B are in the '.mp3' format. ... Defendant admitted that he converted these sound recordings from their original format to the .mp3 format for his and his wife's use. ... Once Defendant converted Plaintiffs' recording into the compressed .mp3 format and they are in his shared folder, they are no longer the authorized copies distributed by Plaintiffs."

She forgot the packages:

Sun
Moon
End illegal war on fire
Free Bus rides (free bus)
Tanks for tots

Comrade Hasan wrote: Tanks for tots

Screw that! This charity is WAY better!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5EkSRJQ1VeQ

Premier Betty wrote:Screw that! This charity is WAY better!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5EkSRJQ1VeQ

*sob* Thanks Premier, that just brought tears to my eyes! I want to give and give to that charity! Give till it hurts!