The Humiliation of our Arab brothers!!

Comrades,

I ran across this most troubling video of a Hatefilled US Army officer belittling and ridiculing our Arab brothers in Iraq. This shows the hatred and inhumanity of the US military. All they care about is promoting conflict and death upon the people they occupy!!

WARNING: FOUL Language that would make Gen. Patton smile!!!

These Hatemongers must be brought home at once, to pay for their inhumanity!!

This guy is my new hero. As the years have gone on I have come to the opinion that we should just say "F*ck It" when it comes to this part of the world. Stop trying to help them, stop trying to think that Islam is compatible with the rest of civilization and tell them to go blow a camel.

Broadside wrote:This guy is my new hero. As the years have gone on I have come to the opinion that we should just say "F*ck It" when it comes to this part of the world. Stop trying to help them, stop trying to think that Islam is compatible with the rest of civilization and tell them to go blow a camel.

THOUGHTCRIME!

Our muslim brothers are our useful idiots comrades in arms against western society, degenerate western family values and christofacism. We must embrace them, help them and let them into our societies.

I denounce Comrade Broadside for his thoughtcrime!

Comrade Broadside,

It would be wise not to get on the bad side of Kommissar Vodkov. His methods of purging thought crimes are most vile. He may tie you to a chair and make you view a collection of our Many Titted Empress's NUDE photos!! The thought of this treatment will make the strongest man weep like a child and beg for mercy or death!!

Repent before it's too late! You don't want to look at her scaly thighs and cloven hooves!

I'll make my denunciation when I finish laughing at the video, which won't be anytime soon.

Inner Comrade #14 finds the angry American's violent posture, threats and foul language insulting and will right an angry letter to The New York Times about it.

Meko
Just another day in the life of a military soldier. This is nothing.

They might as well be recruits at boot camp. In fact, that's maybe 1/2 the 'F-bombs' most officers use when talking to their own US troops. It's called a 'dose of reality'.

Those weak, silly, imperialist Americans.

Had they any sense, they would have taught the Iraqi police a glorious lesson and shot all of them as Comrade Zhukov did repeatedly with the Red Army at Stalingrad.

Americans only want to talk about motivation. We Soviets know that real motivation comes from the millions of corpses of our own people by our own hand.