The Life of Julia has ended in tragedy

[img]/images/various_uploads/Julia_Life_End_Original.jpg[/img]

Michelle Obama has announced that the life of Julia has abruptly ended in tragedy.

There was no president anymore to tell her what is right and wrong. Without a parent-like president of the United States, Julia never grew up. As a consequence, she did nothing but eat candy all day and play. Yesterday she wandered into the middle of the street and bought it.

The short unhappy life of Julia. RIP.
She never got past stage three of Obama's central plan.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Julia_Life_End.jpg[/img]

According to Drudge Report, the autopsy revealed high levels of laundry detergent in her bloodstream. Tragic.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
According to Drudge Report, the autopsy revealed high levels of [highlight=#ffff00]laundry detergent in her bloodstream[/highlight]. Tragic.

Snopes has declared this false. Actually, the autopsy results indicate she attempted the latest Youtube challenge and choked on a wayward condom.

Looks to me as if Barack pushed Julia out of her comfort zone, just as Michelle predicted he'd do back during the 2008 campaign.

You know, the same campaign where Michelle didn't think misogyny had anything to do with Hillary losing the nomination.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
According to Drudge Report, the autopsy revealed high levels of [highlight=#ffff00]laundry detergent in her bloodstream[/highlight]. Tragic.

Snopes has declared this false. Actually, the autopsy results indicate she attempted the latest Youtube challenge and choked on a wayward condom.
Well, it was a link to Info-Wars.

Did anyone notice, was the car a driverless hybrid-engined UBER? I missed that detail...

Where is Julia's memorial? We must hasten to it and leave teddy bears, flowers, Hope posters, and pussy hats.

...and take selfies with friends making the heart sign!

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:...and take selfies with friends making the heart sign!
...or that duckface. Nothing (short of Pinkies golden shovel) says "I care" like a duckface.

We have a little puppy that's pretty stupid I call Retard. Think I'll rename her Julia.

(Ok, I KNOW it was unintentional, as the share column wasn't altered, but still)

According to the share column on the upper right hand corner, I see it has been shared by 42K people on Facebook (that is quote possibly more than any Cube post in history!!!!), and 1,199 times on Twitter! (Ok, not as much as Facebook, but I'm confident you'll get there)

Good work, komrade!

What struck me (no bad pun intended this time) about the original Julia was that she had no face. Perhaps that's how we appear to our government masters.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Looks to me as if Barack pushed Julia out of her comfort zone, just as Michelle predicted he'd do back during the 2008 campaign.

You know, the same campaign where Michelle didn't think misogyny had anything to do with Hillary losing the nomination.

Yes! Exactly the way filthy Capitalist Commissar Ryan pushed Senior Comrades off cliff in wheelchair!

Shameful!! What is a simple Tovarich to do??