The Most Expendable Appartchik

I can hear him singing to Obama now... Call me, call me anytime.

I can't reveal my sources, but I heard that when a newly minted U. S. Congressman or Senator arrives in Washington D. C. for the first time they are sat down and told they have two choices: 1) go your own way and be voted out in your next election and 2) do and vote as we say, stay here as long as you like, and retire as a multi-millionaire.

Rubio is floundering like a.... flounder. Things were just going so great for him. He was making that fantastic speech, and then.... and then he just had to take that damned drink of water. I sat there in my usual state of shock saying "What the Hell?" Things pretty much went to hell in a handbasket for him thereafter.

marco_rubio_speech_drinking_from_water_bottle_20130213015046_320_240.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19ZxJVnM5Gs

After-note: But he kept his eye on the camera lens while unable to speak. As if that was going to keep the point of his rhetoric going.
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 6/30/2013, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Stuck in the after note 2 days later

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:He was making that fantastic speech, and then.... and then he just had to take that damned drink of water.

StrangeloveWater.jpg