The new misogynist microaggression

rps20150711_220819.jpg
Manspreading is the new taboo. Its such aconcern that MTA unveiled a new ad campaign. Men, please cross your legs like good progressives!

Tovarisch Oskana! Manspreading comes with age. The older I get, the more I spread...

I could not believe my ears when [color=#C0392B]OksanaTheTerrible[/color] wrote:Manspreading is the new taboo. Its such aconcern that MTA unveiled a new ad campaign. [highlight=#ffff00]Men, please cross your legs like good progressives![/highlight]

its-a-ball-space-issue.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Comrade Putout must not have seen who was sitting there when she[/color] wrote:
I could not believe my ears when [color=#C0392B]OksanaTheTerrible[/color] wrote:Manspreading is the new taboo. Its such aconcern that MTA unveiled a new ad campaign. [highlight=#ffff00]Men, please cross your legs like good progressives![/highlight]

The attachment its-a-ball-space-issue.jpg is no longer available

I have korrekted her error. (don't bother to thank me comrade)

its-not-a-ball-space-issue.jpg

Well then, would or could someone explain the korrect legs crossed position, left over right or right over left or left over their right......

I for one find it hard to believe there are any Real Men left in New York City -- especially after the departure of Comrade Red Square.

Men on the NYC transit system sit with their legs apart? I doubt it. Most are sitting with their legs tightly closed, to prevent anyone from seeing that they're actually wearing panties. Which are most likely in a wad by the end of the day.

It's the Demokrat Way, you know.

Comrade Putout wrote:

The attachment its-a-ball-space-issue.jpg is no longer available
Truly, it's not my fault.

X-ray (white letter).jpg

I have a note from the doctor that I was told I could keep.
(the note, I could keep the note, I can't afford the doctor anymore...)