The Niscience creed affirms Fauci as SCIENCE

Comrades!

This week in Nicea (Turkey) a group of scientific Scientists gathered to ponder the question of the holy unity of SCIENCE. As we all know, through His own words, Dr. Fauci is SCIENCE, and all who oppose him are against SCIENCE. But this raises the question of whether Fauci is an incarnation of SCIENCE in human form or, alternatively, a mere human who was exalted to Divine Scientific Status by SCIENCE at some point in his life.

Some scientific Scientists have argued that Fauci became one with his father, SCIENCE, at the moment he became the highest paid civil servant in the history of mankind, but this view is now considered heretical and its proponents are excommunicated and forbidden to attend faculty cocktail parties at their universities.

It is now considered orthodoxy that Fauci was one with SCIENCE since the beginning of time, and although he walks among us in human form, he remains part of the holy trinity consisting of (1) SCIENCE, (2) Fauci and (3) Government Grants. The Niscience creed was formulated as follows:

[blockquote]We believe in one SCIENCE, the Father, the Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen. We believe in one Lord Fauci, the only Son of SCIENCE, eternally begotten of the SCIENCE; God from God, Light from Light, true SCIENCE from true SCIENCE; begotten not made, one in being with the SCIENCE.

[/blockquote]
Scientific greetings, Comrade Minitrue

I'm not convinced that anything good comes from Turkey (except, towels, taffy, and bath), yet this poster—recently vandalized by a Karen in the District of Columbistan—appears to bear out the Neo-Nicean Creed.
FJKSWY8WYAAyPfW.jpg

Hey you crazy commies,

Science is a method, not an institution.

Science is a method, not an institution.
I think it should read, "Science is our method and our institution" ...Comrades, after all...... the progressive progress of mankind instills that people cannot think for themselves or have room in their collective souls for anything other than what government or science tells them. Using this template, we can have science create anything from off-the-wall conspiracies to preferred bugaboos. The real problem comes down to how we can recycle all of these scientifc ideological cliches to the great unwashed masses so that we can continue to lionize our constructed public opinion. We simply want them to interpret our perceptions in order to lump accusations and counter-accusations at one another.

What a nice retort to the EXPERTS™ who call to trust SCIENCE™ so that we would dismantle our civilization.

Expert: "Immediately reject fossil fuels! Trust the science!"
Me: "Data produced by means other than the scientific method ain't science."

Expert: "Carry vaccination papers at all times and wear a mask! Trust the science!"

Expert: "Stop eating meat because cow farts warm the atmosphere! Trust the science!"

And so on...

All 'pelipsky understands about the Scientific Method is that after mixing up banana cake batter, pouring batter into 3 9in. prepared cake pans, and placing in a 350º oven, 25 minutes later the oven door is not opened to find a hot mess of wolverine.

jackalopelipsky wrote:All 'pelipsky understands about the Scientific Method is that after mixing up banana cake batter, pouring batter into 3 9in. prepared cake pans, and placing in a 350º oven, 25 minutes later the oven door is not opened to find a hot mess of wolverine.
TRUTHY.jpg