The Obamas Do India

Obama-Lobster.jpg
[/color]

POTUS and FLOTUS have arrived in India.

Won't it be exciting, comrades, to see how much of the arrogant capitalist's money they can spend on their " Let's Go Anywhere But America" tour ?

DO INDIA?!!! aaaaakk!

Oh, wait, I see what you are saying . . . well, that was not my fault, now was it.

a'humm, yes, well, it is dear Leaders money to spend as he sees fitness for, is it not? OF COURSE IT IS! How dare you disagree in such a disagreeable manner! He is king Obama (pronounced Oh- bah- maaah) and must have all his needs and desires fruitionized, just like Herr Clinton and the Mistress MonicaHilary. Surely they can find lobster there. What would they do without their daily provided lobster? I wonder if Mrs. Paul???............. no, I think not. Image "...they can spend on their " Let's Go Anywhere But America" tour ?" EXCELLENT.

Here is the picture that summarizes my nightmare dream last night, of the glorious, dear leader as he bows marches his way through begging conquering in India and the rest of Asia.

300_Xerxes_They_See_Me_Rollin.jpg

" fruitionized " ?
I can start my weekend off right with a word like that...........thanks !

( My apologies, dear Fraulein personages, for not activation of " Prog Off " function....I was distracted by having questions to myself of perhaps where the MTE has gone off to. She has been very quiet lately, no ?

Oh.....will somebody ask our Demi-God Xerox up there if he has any lobster?

I as have been instructed by the powers that be, Krasnodar, Fraulein Hilary was hiding in Europe until the election was over. Therefore and thereby, she was not around and having to campaign for unable to campaign for Demo's, she knew would be thrown out of office... and she would not have to try to justify the calamity and failings around her. Which has cause even larger murmurings of her running for king in 2012. Image I think she might have been over there getting tips from their queen... or getting her crown adjusted. (oh my, the years have been cruel to her persona, have they not!)

FP......I'm in Arizona and haven't even had my breakfast yet.....and you show me this !

I'm going back out to work the beet field......get some fresh air.....clear my mind........

Krasnodar need to shake this off ........

umm, I see. Possibly a trip to the border? A few shots along the hairline from one of your undocumented Democrats would wake you up and get your mind moving in the correct direction? Perhaps, you'll run across some open graves and really get the blood flowing. ah yes, just like the good ole days in German. Blood and death everywhere...... I am still hoping to hear dear Leader make an all concerned speech about this invasion.

Comrades,

Do not be in confusions!

One of the Dear Leaders [boys] appointees, say that cost figure is highly inflated. Is he comparing it to Dear Leaders economy, or the lack thereof? He'd better hope not if he plans to live beyond Sunday.

The cost of defeet is no more than $1,999,999.99 per day, anything above this number is a Rethhuglican counter plot!The photo only shows one arm up, I thought the line prior to arrest was get your hands [plural] up! That photo from that angle looks like two guys!

Since you're going to Mumbai India
Be sure Michelle is served some lobster there
Since you're going to Mumbai India
We know you seek some Banking partners there

For those who come to Mumbai India
Taj Mahal will be your hotel there
Every day in Mumbai India
You'll spend 200 million there

All across the nation TEA Party's resonation
People are voting
There's a whole generation tired of your explanations
people in motion People are voting

Three Thousand fly to Mumbai India
Be Damn sure Michelle gets her lobster there
When you come to Mumbai India
Unemployment will be your last care

Media will be a love-in there

Media will be a love-in there

Comrades,.

Let us give dear leader a break!

After looking at the post election map , he would not feel welcome in just any part of the country,
he has already seen DC and Hawaii. Where else can you go?

The Taj Mahal in India is the answer. Just to make sure he was not depressed during this trip, he took 3000 [suck ups] cheerleaders to keep him in high spirits, all at your expense.

Most generous of you to show compassion upon the misfortune and reversal on last Tuesday. He needs to get back to where he can feel in charge of everything. I am shocked and surprised that MTE is over 18.

Obama Xerox 4.jpg

Sorry, I just couldn't pass this up.......

" And you thought I was powerless? Watch this!

It seems Obama has a doppelganger in India, standing dangerously close to the president. What are the chances of that happening? Something fishy is going on at that dinner. How do we know the person who will come back to the White House is actually Obama and not some guy with a weird name like Hussein?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/c ... p_opinions

Obama_India_Doppelganger.jpg

Ha! Leninka thinks that you can tell doppelgangers apart by their ears. This image clearly demonstrates that you can not.

(Is that guy serving rolled up napkins so Obama can wipe the spittle from his chin?)