The Occupussies

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Revolutionary "occupiers" for “collective liberation”? Bah! These are the children of the bourgeois what with their designer jeans, Ed Hardy hats, Macbooks, and good shoes. I tire of these would-be revolutionaries and their “demands”. The country is sliding into despair under the radicalism of the Tea Party and all we have to counter balance them is these pussies “occupying” a park -- a park! -- in the heart of Wall Street.

I heard a gaggle of the occupiers marched down Brooklyn bridge only to be arrested by the police and shuffled away to the poke. Bill Ayers would be ashamed that his good name is being dragged through the dirt by a NYU film major trying to score extra credit with his own occupussies docudrama. The revolution is dead, comrades. The revolution died when some fool paid $29.99 for an *authentic* and *officially licensed* Guy Fawkes mask.

fawkes mask.gif

I think we need a committee. I think we need an *official* Occupussies Organizing Committee which will oversee the Coordinating Committee which, under the aegis of the Central Organizing Committee, will oversee the Activist Outreach Committee.

We're formulating a new society, and there will be committees -- lots of 'em.

It takes a truly well-educated Prog to complain about the evils of capitalism over the $14 latte she just bought with Daddy's credit card.

At 5:57

"We have sushi, come eat it before it rains!"

Comrade Chairman! I disagree!
We have come very far since the days of "Don't eat the brown acid!".

How dare they abandon their shovels for this self-indulgent nonsense!

Ivan Betinov wrote:It takes a truly well-educated Prog to complain about the evils of capitalism over the $14 latte she just bought with Daddy's credit card.

I think we could make a fortune manufacturing *official* eco-friendly commie/anarchist protest apparel made by the hands of indigenous peoples working for a fair living wage. Of course the actual clothing will be made by the nimble hands of Chinese working for pennies on the dollar. There is a lot of money to be made off a twenty-something "Millennial" who likes both conspicuous consumption AND revolutionary causes for change. Look at what Obama did with all his merchandise.

We could make a fortune!

Laika the Space Dog wrote:At 5:57

Meh. I'm not excited until I see puppets and a brigade of Mimes for Change. At least now we know all the anti-war people are finally employed organizing and protesting something new. I was getting kind of worried that they would not have anything better to do other than Slut Walks now that Obama is in power and war is now fashionable.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:It takes a truly well-educated Prog to complain about the evils of capitalism over the $14 latte she just bought with Daddy's credit card.

I think we could make a fortune manufacturing *official* eco-friendly commie/anarchist protest apparel made by the hands of indigenous peoples working for a fair living wage. Of course the actual clothing will be made by the nimble hands of Chinese working for pennies on the dollar. There is a lot of money to be made off a twenty-something "Millennial" who likes both conspicuous consumption AND revolutionary causes for change. Look at what Obama did with all his merchandise.

We could make a fortune!

Laika the Space Dog wrote:At 5:57

I'm not excited until I see puppets and a brigade of Mimes for Change.
A March of Mimes™ perhaps?
Really?
Free sushi doesn't excite you?

C'mon Chairman! For the Love of Lenin, soon it will be FREE CAVIAR!

A-ten-hut!

Fall in line pinko commie hippies. Don't think you are fooling anyone. President Nixon will not tolerate this, soon he will send in the National Guard and show these maggots a thing or two.

Burning your bras and draft cards is a sure sign of an Occupussy.

President Nixon in his speech last night when he spoke of the "Silent Majority" we all know this to be true.

But things are not so bad, soon you filthy hippies will have used up all your college draft deferral and then your ass belongs to Uncle Sam ... you hear that ... YOUR ASS IS GOING TO BE MINE.

I have finally figured out this "prog off" thing.

Intel reports that some that frequent this leftist cesspool are actually FBI agents that Director J. Edgar Hoover sent in here to infiltrate Charlie. And only our operatives can see messages that are enclosed inside "PROG ON/OFF" Seems ole Hoover had all the browsers updated for this feature.

Modern warfare crypto.

So we can communicate freely and covertly here thanks to J. Edgar ... not bad for an old drag queen. Even though Hoover could suck a golf ball though a garden hose, at least he sure hates the communist.

Stay viglilent men.

Stand by for future orders ... Transmission out ... err I mean

Allright losers, play your Grateful Dead music, bring out your Hanoi Jane and Lt. John Kerry, sooner or later you will all have shaved heads and will be killing commies for mommy.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Sgt. NeoTroll -

We believe that for the above purpose, rather than using "Prog Off" you should resort to speaking under the "Cone of silence," which can be found in the Clipart section of our "Editor for the Rich."

Raum Emmanual Goldstein

Well it is OBVIOUSLY evil to have to pay $14 for a latte...even if it is with Daddy's credit card!

Furthermore... Occupiers usually receive whatever they like whenever they like from the locale which they occupy.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Yes, well... I must confess I spent a bit of time among the crowds trolling for Occupussy. I find these young liberal babes are quite "giving" as it were. The scrawny "male" prog wannabes seem to lack a certain level of testosterone. So the pickings are rather easy.

Before you denounce me, need I remind you that what occurs among several consenting adults in various states of undress is a very private matter.

Indeed, Several young lasses have decided to "occupy" my Dacha...and my idle time!

More proof that the KKKapitalists have turned Amerika into a Fascist Police State.

My new demand, the collective should be allowed to enter any bank at any time wearing our hive masks without police harrasment, we demand they respect our diversity.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-09-19/new-york-city-police-arrest-seven-wall-street-protesters.html

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:
But things are not so bad, soon you filthy hippies will have used up all your college draft deferral and then your ass belongs to Uncle Sam ... you hear that ... YOUR ASS IS GOING TO BE MINE.

See you got a little R&R away from the VA Psycho ward combat Sarge.

I hate to inform you, the Vietnam War is over, we (The Communists) won and rule Amerika.

Besides, you are loosing your touch, don't you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgNvT1z ... r_embedded

Infidel Castrate wrote:
Besides, you are loosing your touch, don't you think?

Why you castrated scumbag. Lost my touch? Don't count on it.

Check it out, here's your Occupussy you maggot, fleeing the USMC.

Meow,

You missed the point! To know that Gaia is suffering because of evil Kapitalists on Wall St. all while they have had trust funds, designer clothes, lattes, Macbooks, iPhones, BMWs, the finest private educations .... Damn it, Meow!!! Do you have any idea the guilt these kids feel? Do you?

--
ZB
Last edited by Zampolit Blokhayev on 10/5/2011, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Organizing the UnWashed Messes™ makes one tired and unable to type korrectly.

The revolution can never die until the Glorious World of Next Tuesday is in place comrade Punchenko. If it were to die before hand, then either the capitalists have won (which can never happen because there will always be freedom fighters against it) or it's because people gave up (which can't happen because of a number of reasons, one of them being the union leaders demanding their lackeys take up signs and arms.)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... E-CAR.html

Photos of Workers' hero defecating on a pigs' car.

Check out the photo of the seemingly fine mattress in the trash pile.
What do you bet it is infested with bed bugs or fleas.
At what point should the regime rescind its order to ban the only effect and safe insecticides against Plague-carrying fleas.

The Chairman is weak!

Look at what George W. Bush did to this protester!ImageYes! That's right Comrades!Bush paid Karl Rove to have 57 elderly ladies dress up as hippies selling peanut butter, banana and honey sandwiches laced with corporate Ex-Lax™ chocolates.
These "hippies" names go by the monikers of "Patchouli Julie", "MountainGrrl" and "Merrilee".
Warn a Comrade, Comrades!

[highlight=#ff0000]Don't eat the corporate P&J![/highlight]

This is not an isolated incident!
Rove and Bush must be stopped!Image

Image Someday, this poor slob will apply for a job, and H/R will check his Facebook page. Does Welfare have a separate retirement plan? He's going to need it. Image Viva La Revolucion!