The Official SEIU Scissors, TOTALLY FREE

[img]https://thepeoplescube.com/download/fil ... ew&id=4966\[/img]

Yes Comrades, the office working union members and perhaps everyone else could use these, and carry them around where ever they are.

The SEIU can show there undeniable strength by the pure mass numbers of places these scissors can be found laying around. Roads, parks, public buildings, memorials, and cemeteries are only a few places the SEIU can show their strength by strategically dropping the scissors where ever they please!

I have already sent a few boxes to each of you so you each will have about 40,000 of these. Hand them out by the cases and then tell people how fast they went, or dump them in rivers or bury them in sand boxes. (Dirt is too physically stressful to shovel). But make sure every person who comes up with a SEIU shirt on at your local protest or place of work walks away with a few hundred!

Brillant move by Comrade Chedoh,

Another handy use for these items, is converting the opposition election posters into a recyclable form of confetti.

This really helps the environment, saves the trees, and guarantees employment for sanitation workers who have to clean up the mess you have created.
This is a win- win situation for us and our brothers and sisters in the unions.
Perhaps Comrade Chedoh could be awarded extra beet rations, and a potato.

The best part is that these quality scissors are made in China by non-union prison labor so we get a really good deal on them. Which is why we can afford to give them away.

What Glorious Scissors! To all those hindering, obstructing, fillibustering, Party Of No, do-nothing, evil Rethuglicans, I dedicate this transforming ditty!

Hopefully our candidates will run with these scissors.

You will of course note by careful scrutiny and cheating that the scissors are LEFT handed!
(and it is not my fault.)And they are blue (so the come from red THINKING states.)
(do you miss me yet?)

Czarro strikes! for the French, of course!

Comrades, I join in Comrade Tooorisky's call for an extra beet ration for Comrade Orange Finger Stainer, I glory in Comrade Gibb's missing finger due to his lack of OSHA compliance, I denounce Comrade Whoopie for giving away state secrets and I assure you Comrade Betinov - our glorious leadership is indeed running the halls of Moscow with these scissors pointed at their naughty parts!

With that said, has anyone seen Mrs. Alczarweary?

Official SEIU Bris Scissors Oye copy.jpg

These scissors couldn't have come at a more perfect time! No more hanging chads!

I know someone else who wants a pair! Because of a pair actually....
jesse-jackson.jpg

Comrade Buffoon wrote:I denounce Comrade Whoopie for giving away state secrets

Let's not be snippy.
(ha, I made a scissor pun)

C. Whoopie:

Let's not be snippy.
(ha, I made a scissor pun)[/quote]
Their product is fitting.........SEIU is a legalized " Clip Joint ".Now that's a bad pun !

Didn't Comrade Jackson mention the needful desire to so some snippy on dearest Leader? I am thinking he should have his tools taken away from him until he finds the need not to snip. . . but I digress.
What lovely scissoring tools. Will these fit on airplane? Can they be used for enforcement?? I ask only because I have been a Professional Snipper and have a fondness for removing of that which should not be there. I shall order several pair!

Why yes Fraulein, these scissors are perfect for enforcing the glorious truth! Just insert the shiny part into any part of a Tea Party member's body and they might start to see things with our point of view.

I was hoping they were be a necessary part of the "hope" and "change" enticements. There is nothing like a little nip in the bud, to get some party members rolling along! Whhhy, I can feel those snipping juices starting to roll at just the thought!

Random Peoples Cube factoid:

Number of times the word snippy (or some form of it) was used since the dastardly Comrade Whoopie introduced it, five.

Number of times Dear Leader Obama (who is definitely NOT a Mooslim) heard anything denouncing America or American crackers while attending Jeremiah Wrights Black Marxist Church for nearly twenty years, zero.

I do think his two childuns heard a thing or two though... just sayin...

I wonder if "Snippy" will now be officially part of the peoples vocabulary?

This is "shear" lunacy.

(Mrs. Al would find the word "snippy" intolerant)

Chedoh wrote:I wonder if "Snippy" will now be officially part of the peoples vocabulary?

It already is Comrade... it already is...

Comrade Whoopie wrote:This is "shear" lunacy.

(Mrs. Al would find the word "snippy" intolerant)

Where oh where is our Dearest Mrs. Al?

Ah, word arrived just today confirming my worst fears. Mrs Al was visiting her husband at a "safe house" along the Pakistan border and fell victim to a cowardly Predator drone attack.

Fortunately she suffered only minor injuries and is recuperating in a hospital in Islamabad. I expect she'll be back in no time. No word on the condition of her husband however.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Ah, word arrived just today confirming my worst fears. Mrs Al was visiting her husband at a "safe house" along the Pakistan border and fell victim to a cowardly Predator drone attack.

Fortunately she suffered only minor injuries and is recuperating in a hospital in Islamabad. I expect she'll be back in no time. No word on the condition of her husband however.

I would ask who would dare release a cowardly Predator Drone attack on our dearest Mrs. Al... but that would qualify as a thought crime, no?

I just hope her boo-boo's heal quickly and she is back spewing her progressive broken English blah blah...