The Omnipresent Bolsheviks in the Shadows

Всегда присутствующий Bolshevik в тенях is such an exquisite Subject/Title, I have dumbfounded myself.

In the beginning.....all Marxists understood that The Revolution would take place over many decades.

This is why I am posing as the world's greatest electric Contrabass Balalaika player. I have been propagating this rumour via a certain social network under my Top-Secret Username. After this weekend, I will be В с В-Толпе because I have mastered The Star Spangled Banner on this glorious instrument. I will further The Revolution by never performing nor recording it and I shall do this in remembrance of Francis Bacon who, on this day 70 years ago, may very well have been destroying one of his own works.

I've never seen anyone go "Off Topic" to start a thread. Don't you have to have a topic before you can go off topic?

Well as long as being off topic is the topic, here's a little video that has nothing to do with whatever it was we were talking about.

Comrades, don't you just love being angry? Well here's something to inflame your chronic ass rash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPw4_OaHlkA&feature=player_embedded

(Hmmm, for some reason youtube.com isn't being recognized)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I've never seen anyone go "Off Topic" to start a thread. Don't you have to have a topic before you can go off topic?

Well as long as being off topic is the topic, here's a little video that has nothing to do with whatever it was we were talking about.

Comrades, don't you just love being angry? Well here's something to inflame your chronic ass rash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPw4_OaHlkA&feature=player_embedded

(Hmmm, for some reason youtube.com isn't being recognized)

I believe it is all part of the dialectical materialism that Marx spoke of, that will bring us into our "Brave New World"

George Orwell said this on his blog today (03July1940):
Everywhere a feeling of something near despair among thinking people because of the failure of the government to act and the continuance of dead minds and pro-Fascists in positions of command. Growing recognition that the only thing that would certainly right the situation is an unsuccessful invasion; and coupled with this a growing fear that Hitler won't after all attempt the invasion but will go for Africa and the Near East.