The One in All His Most Gloriousness

Teabagger Reichwing propaganda!
Image I can't find the "subscribe" link, dammit...

How can such untruths be allowed on Comrade Gore's Internets? An Investigation is long overdue.

ComradeFreeLunch -

The Party appreciates your zealotry, but could you please add more effort to expand a little on the content of your posts? Give us at least some quotes and a picture, perhaps, if not some of your original commentary - otherwise you come off as someone who is not willing to be equal with others.

You see, many of us spend days and sometimes weeks toiling on one single blog entry. It is unfair to such comrades that you post a single line with one link. This may cause other comrades to stop working harder. Eventually, with historical inevitability, as night follows day, our collective will grow lazy, morally decadent, and prone to massive alcoholism.

Let's not start a trend - nip this deviation in the bud!

Are we equal on this?

Zero.jpg
And be sure to report anything that's against Dear Leader to AttackWatch.com

In support of Comrade FreeLunch I feel he is living up to not only his name but to the spirit of entitlement which is fundamental to our glorious expectations. For minimal effort Comrade FreeLunch receives the maximum benefit from the collective. He is at least union leadership material or possibly even qualified for Congress. His presidential qualifications go without saying.

Image (Because this clip is not used enough)

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:In support of Comrade FreeLunch I feel he is living up to not only his name but to the spirit of entitlement which is fundamental to our glorious expectations. For minimal effort Comrade FreeLunch receives the maximum benefit from the collective. He is at least union leadership material or possibly even qualified for Congress. His presidential qualifications go without saying.

Image (Because this clip is not used enough)
I am pounding my shoe on the podium in agreement with ThePeoplesComrade, may he have piles of large potatoes heaped into his shed. Acknowledgement to you has been added at BarackObamaisms this very minute, or else I am the son of a capitalist dog. Please to offer up suggestions of more of His Gloriousness to add.

I see you have the Kruschev gene, Comrade FreeLunch, this is a good thing. But remember, my support means less than Trotsky's dirty underwear. It is Comrade Red Square who holds the power over life and death. I will stick with you through thick and thin, or until my vodka rations are threatened.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I see you have the Kruschev gene, Comrade FreeLunch, this is a good thing. But remember, my support means less than Trotsky's dirty underwear. It is Comrade Red Square who holds the power over life and death. I will stick with you through thick and thin, or until my vodka rations are threatened.
At last, a friend. And momma told me I'd never amount to anything.... An important Not Friend means nothing to me. An unimportant Friend - now THAT makes me do that fancy dance where you squat down low and throw your legs out in front of you, back and forth, while you keep your arms folded in front of you. Yes, that one.

Ahhhh, Comrade Lunch - seeing you dance so more than makes up for your severely lacking lack previously. Which was severe.

Image Well danced, comrade!

Apologies for flopping my Red Head on the floor while dancing nakedly. All this excitement makes me crazy.