The Original Fancy Pants

There I was, deeply enthralled while reading the latest politically correct true-to-life epic saga "The Macaca Chronicles", when I heard an earsplitting, whiney noise eminating from the TV. I looked up, and there she was. THE original Fancy Pants:

Talk about Vicodin Headache #25...

No love here for Geraldine...

Where is Fancy Pants, I haven't seen her on the tele-screen lately? I guess the Party decided to put her in the kennel with the rest of the mutts till after they steal the election.

Far out!

From the Dead Almanac, Spring 2002:

Bobby joined Mickey Hart in Washington, DC on February 6th, to help celebrate a significant bit of American political history. Weir and Hart, along with Steve Miller, performed at a ceremony honoring Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) upon her selection as House Minority Whip — the first time in the 213-year history of the U.S. Congress that a woman has held such a powerful position. Among the songs played at Pelosi's party: Miller's hit “Take The Money And Run.” Now, we could speculate on whether that choice was intended as a timely comment on the shenanigans of top executives at an embattled energy-trading company. We could. But it would be wrong.

Paisley Pelosi rocks!

I'm sorry Jerry, but Nancy is not progressive enough. I'm supporting Krissy Keefer, a womyn of distinction. Nancy is just another Rove drone. Krissy has the proof. Nancy is very right wing in San Francisco and everbody knows it.

This is mandatory viewing people and watch every campaign video. It's a re-education camp all unto itself. After seeing this I felt cleansed and reborn with a new faith in our political process. Pelosi will be purged and we can start by sending Krissy to Congress!

https://www.keeferforcongress.com/compo ... Itemid,30/

Krissy pissy panties is the REAL DEAL. This womyn has progress written all over her.
The gray streaked hair, frumpy black prole-wear, "man hands" and a face that could stop traffic for an eternity. Your Excellency, I must admit she would make a most fitting FLOTUS after you become the POTUS.

Throw out the Fancy Pants! Let us all put on a wet pair of Krissy Pissy Panties!

Now this is a Geraldine I really liked back in the day.

What you saw was what you got :)

Too groovey...

Chairman Meow S. Pun wrote:Krissy pissy panties is the REAL DEAL. This womyn has progress written all over her.
The gray streaked hair, frumpy black prole-wear, "man hands" and a face that could stop traffic for an eternity.
Your Excellency, I must admit she would make a most fitting FLOTUS after you become the POTUS.

Throw out the Fancy Pants! Let us all put on a wet pair of Krissy Pissy Panties!

OMG yes all the details were noted from the pic <barf>

Yes they were, I'm sorry comrade Marshal, the reason voices were talking in my head and I think I said something in Cap'n Crunches forum that might scare him away (that is if he is smart enough to figure out what I said, I really can't believe some folks can't see this is a SATIRE site.)

BTW...Krissy looks like a Grandpa spell gone awry on Marilyn Munster.

Poor Herman.

I think Krissy could win if she had the $$$, she's part man/womyn/beast, she has all of San-Fran's taste down to a T.

She's probably more "Berkeley" than "Frisco"...I love calling the "City" Frisco...it pisses all the NoCals off.

LOL, Frisco, thats gold. Oh my, looks like it will rain here in the Peoples Commonwealth of Virginia on Tues., thats no good for Jimmy, Dems don't like the water. They fear it might "cleanse" them. Tis a pity, oh well, Cap'n crunch kind of replied in his little forum of impeachment hope. I think he still hasn't figured out what side of the political spectrum we are really on.

I think he still hasn't figured out what side of the political spectrum we are really on.

The People's side, of course!!!

Meow what was your nick on this nut's forum? I notice that almost every thread was started and ended by him (no replies). Loser.

Thanks to the peoples Satellite TV I can ignore all this and just do as the party tells me and not be bothered by political ads.