The People Investigate #4: What legs?

"Four legs good, two legs bad."

Komrades, we hear this all the time. We know eventually, no legs will be proclaimed good. For that, the powerful self-proclaimed komissar of appendage fairness, determining-that-you-are-automatically-bad-because-of-how-many-legs-you-have, needs your help determining whether these are good or bad:

1. Caninde (Blue-Throated) macaw

2.Indian Ring-Neck Parrot

3.Vietnamese Centipede

4.African Millipede

5.Black-Ear Wrasse

6.And finally, Vermiculate Wrasse

You, the glorious kollective, must help the komissar with this glorious innovation in logic revolution. Once this knowledge is complete, we shall advance faster onwards to The Glorious World of Next Tuesday™!

I think the Commissar forgot our hexapod invertebrate comrades from the insect kingdom.

Many of them are much like the six-pointed snowflakes - literally because of their six legs, and figuratively, because their skin, or rather exoskeleton, is so thin that even the slightest microaggression appears like a mega-aggression, and they are willing to fight the perceived aggressor to the death.

Most of them are the ultimate collectivists, living in hives, colonies, and anthills, unquestionably and selflessly performing their duties to the kollektive.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Lice_Occupy_Humans.jpg[/img]

And let's not forget our arachnid comrades.

Arachnids.jpg

Eight eights eyes good, two eyes bad.

spider_8_eyes.jpg

Red Square wrote:I think the Commissar forgot our hexapod invertebrate comrades from the insect kingdom.

Many of them are much like the six-pointed snowflakes - literally because of their six legs, and figuratively, because their skin, or rather exoskeleton, is so thin that even the slightest microaggression appears like a mega-aggression, and they are willing to fight the perceived aggressor to the death.

Most of them are the ultimate collectivists, living in hives, colonies, and anthills, unquestionably and selflessly performing their duties to the kollektive.

Red Square wrote:And let's not forget our arachnid comrades.

Eight eights eyes good, two eyes bad.

To be fair, the kommisar seemed to almost mentioned them, but worried this report will be too long; I know the kommisar, however, probably was thinking the longer the better however.

Having only two feet, I guess I'll have to form my own kollektiv.

Penguin Ice Floe Kollektiv.jpg

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:Having only two feet, then I guess I'll have to form my own kollektiv.

[img]/peoples_resource/image/44801-Penguin%20Ice%20Floe%20Kollektiv.jpg[/img]

You might have to...

When you know your cat spends too much time on the People's Cube...

Red Square's cat - Cat Square.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Cat_Cubic_Shape.jpg[/img]

Shovel girl.jpg
Hmmm,..Well comrades, two legs seem quite sufficient to me.

What the hell are you looking at, Craptek?!!

Dearest Mz Putout,

Have you no shame? I'm daydreaming, not "looking".

Craptek

Red Square wrote:When you know your cat spends too much time on the People's Cube...

Red Square's cat - Cat Square.

I think feel it is an excellent thing to have cats squared -- perhaps even cubed. Or to the nth.