The People's Cube Gets a Blog Column at Washington Times

This is glorious news indeed, Comrades!

You are now permitted to feel as good about yourself as this man does.

pres-library-6.jpg

A few minutes ago, the humble Scratchanitch visited the People's Cube and noted this story about People's Cube now having a column at Washington Times. I think that's great.

After looking through the Cube, I went and visited the Drudge, where I see THIS story at the WEAKLY STANDARD-

Stephanie Cutter Uses Communist Propaganda Outlet to Hit Romney (Updated: DNC Too)
9:20 AM, SEP 14, 2012 • BY DANIEL HALPER

https://bit.ly/RWyv7c

Does this strike you as funny? Or is Scratchanitch just a weird old fart?

very good comrade red square,we are very proud of you . keep up the great work

Congratulations Red Square! What a great score for TPC and the Washington Times.

Soviet.gif

Is this congratulations or denouncement time? What is the current truth? Is there a current truth? Can truth be defined? Either way, this is a noteworthy accomplishment, either for bringing the Glorious World of Next Tuesday closer, or for adding another thought crime to one's dossier.

GLORIOUS!!!!!!

Our most Esteemed Squared Leader has managed in infiltrate a known right wing leaning newspaper and they don't even realize it!!!!!!!!!!

Masterful does not even begin to describe this. I would suspect this is just a first step as to his ingenious plan to take over all of the right wing media as fifth columnists.

A People's Navy 21 Gun Salute is in order!!!!!

Cannon.jpg

I concur with Comrade Snoogie. Indeed an ingenuous plot to take over the reichwing media through infiltration. A Glorious Victory™ for TPC. They won't even know what hit 'em.

Excellence awards are the order of the day. The paper has elevated itself from being the Waste of Times.

Commodore Woogums, it is good to see you, as I have not yet had a chance to compliment you on your substitution of Russian warships on the big screen at the Democratic National Convention. Well done, Comrade! I raise a beet vodka toast to you and to the People's Navy™!

Comrade Fhalkyn - those look suspiciously like capitalist dog M-16s - I can only suspect (and hope) that there is some kind of nefarious plot behind the People's Army's use of such inferior weaponry!

Congratulations, Comrade Square! The best place to hide is in plan sight and the Washington Times does not suspect a thing. Nothing like your own little piece of 'Pravda' to help with the re-education of the masses.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Indeed... Congratulations are in order; however, I must caution you... You did not build that!