The People's Cube gets 'Best Graphics' award 2014

[img]/images/various_uploads/Fab_50_2014_sm.jpg[/img]
[img]/images/various_uploads/Inner_Comrade_WeThink_WeAre.jpg[/img]

It has become a tradition that in December Doug Ross's blog compiles a list of best websites of the past year. This time the list is broken down into categories, with specific prizes for each one.

We have won in the graphics category, receiving The Family Guy Award for Best Graphics with this comment: "The People's Cube remains the finest purveyor of anti-Leftist illustrations in the world."

We also congratulate our good friends at IOTW Report who split the award with us, as well as all the other fellow winners. See the full list here:

The 2014 Fabulous 50 Blog Award Winners #Fab50

Screeeeech! Yeah, People's Cube! AND, IOTW! AWESOME!

You know, I have a brother who sends me tons of stuff from IOTW. He just loves it. Yet, when I send him stuff from the People's Cube, most of which I have contributed, though not all, especially when I made the Mother Page, he doesn't seem to get how connected I am with greatness.

Doesn't he know who I am? Good grief, I've told him who I am many times. Maybe he just can't believe it. I dunno. Relatives can be weird, sometimes.

He's busy and doesn't pay attention. Will have to work on him.

Congrats, Oleg! You deserve it!
And, you too, IOTW!

Happy New Year!

Indeed, Mis Pamalinsky. It seems that your brother, Mr. Pamalinsky, is up for re-education.

Does he have any idea who we think we are?

I don't have any idea who I think I am but I'm happy to play a small part in the success of The People's Cube and have fun doing it.

Congratulations Comrade Red Square!

Apparently, Doug Ross has some idea who we think we are and is happy to flatter the TPC contributors.

Pamalinski wrote:especially when I made the Mother Page

I haven't made it to the Mother Page, yet. I think mother hates me. She cut off my benefits and suggested that I get a job. How cruel.

Singled out over all contributors to the interwebs? Is this not in direct contravention of "equality of results" that the People's Cube is founded on?

How can you bear such shame without a pen and a phone?

<off>

Attaboy Boss! I'd remind you that "you didn't build that" except you did! Keep swinging for the fencesand putting them out of the park...and order up extra ration of beet shavings for all the boys in agitprop department!

<on>

Shall we overlook such indiscretion and move FORWARD again?

I would say "Yippee-yi-oh-ky-yay!" except that such an outcry, being (shudder) Western, might be suspected of white privilege. So instead I will say "ALL HAIL TO THE REDNESS OF THE SQUARE!" Well deserved Most equal indeed.

Congrats, Oleg! May I suggest an open air boxcar ride tonight along with double rations of beet juice, not only to you but in true collective spirit, to all. Meet later tonight behind tractor shed number two, bring comfortable shoes.

I have now updated the lead post with this graphic of the Inner Comrade. Thank you for finally realizing who you think we are.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Inner_Comrade_WeThink_WeAre.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Indeed, Mis Pamalinsky. It seems that your brother, Mr. Pamalinsky, is up for re-education.

Does he have any idea who we think we are?
He's one of us, Comrade Red.

He is one of those people who just can't bear to be on the phone for more than a few minutes. He doesn't like emails that are too long. So I am limited in my attempts to allow him to see my wonderful connection, which, once he realizes this, he will be most honored to be "connected."

Just give me some time. I got it covered.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I don't have any idea who I think I am but I'm happy to play a small part in the success of The People's Cube and have fun doing it.

Congratulations Comrade Red Square!

Apparently, Doug Ross has some idea who we think we are and is happy to flatter the TPC contributors.

Pamalinski wrote:especially when I made the Mother Page

I haven't made it to the Mother Page, yet. I think mother hates me. She cut off my benefits and suggested that I get a job. How cruel.
Holy Craptek, Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt! This is the most impressive and moving display of fireworks I have ever seen! (And I saw the ones on the Hudson River in 1976!)Thank you for posting this. Very unique and wonderful. And, so deserving of our darling Oleg.

Congratulations Comrade Oleg!

It's about time an award was given to someone around here besides me! Hopefully this will encourage certain "malingerers" (you know who I mean) to step up to the plate and contribute their fair share... although, based on personal experience this is unlikely.

Oh, brother...

Commies giving each other awards.

Ironically, and quite appropriately, this fireworks display was brought to us from the People's Republic of China.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:The Chinese--they're the new JV, no?

Right. A very populous JV and not very muslim friendly but a JV all the same.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Ironically, and quite appropriately, this fireworks display was brought to us from the People's Republic of China.
KKK,

Well, O.K. They did invent fireworks. I'll concede that. BUTT, they didn't build that!
(The keyword lies in the BUTT.)

Pamalinsky wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Ironically, and quite appropriately, this fireworks display was brought to us from the People's Republic of China.
KKK,

Well, O.K. They did invent fireworks. I'll concede that. BUTT, they didn't build that!
(The keyword lies in the BUTT.)

I believe that display was in Hong Kong so you're right. The Chinese didn't build it. The British did.

How come we don't get best communist website? What do we need to do to receive it?

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
<Progress off>

Congratulations! I believe we can climb that ladder to best political satire website. It will take another year of work to find out.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
<Progress on>

Do they really believe we are just an anti-liberal graphics site?