The People's Cube is now on Facebook

For what it's worth, the People's Cube is now on Facebook. I set up the Cube page on advice from a reader who said there were already two groups dedicated to the Cube there, and the struggling masses needed support from the Mother Site.

https://www.facebook.com/thepeoplescube/

So if any of you have a Facebook account, you can now become fans!

I tried to figure out how to place the Facebook ad on the Cube but I can't. It's too wide for the right-hand or left-hand culumns, and forum posts don't accept Javascripts. I tried i-frame but it has problems too.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I'm in!
Ditto, and I was going to send you a message, but I figure it's just as easy, and perhaps safer, on here. You can find me, I'll pop up like a tank with no radar jammers on.

I figured out how to resize this iframe element. So once the number increases, I'll be adding more space to it.

Facebook allows to set up events. Today I was invited to a Cube-inspired event:

Event: MASS GRAVE DIGGING
Duration: your lifetime (don't worry we guarantee it'll be short)
What: Ceremony
Host: REACTIONARY BOURGEOIS group now imprisoned
Start Time: Today, July 10 at 8:00pm
End Time: Today, July 10 at 9:00pm
Where: Largest Railway Station

In Celebration of Our Glorious National Health Care you have been instructed to report for duty. Bring your boots; all your belongings are the property of the people; you will report with any exchangeable items of value & are forbidden to trade with any Citizens. NOTE: any former Citizenship you claimed is now revoked; you are the property of the Revolution. Report Immediately or (well you saw what happened in Cuba).