The People's Cube Liberation Army Tests New Shovel Launcher

This came directly from our comrade in the People's Armed Forces:

"I submit an agitprop creation for use on our Great People's Cube page on the International Web, hoping it will satisfy the hunger of those who wish to serve the State!
- Comrade Clark"

Shovel_Launcher.jpg

I love it. Gives the words "shovel ready" a useful purpose.

Glorious PCLA Leaders! With appropriate Revolutionary zeal, I can report successfully the completion of the testing period of the new Shovel Ready Warhead (SRW) for use in our Great Leader's 5 Year Plan of Shovel Ready Jobs!

PRE-TEST SITREP
Given the task by The People to generate tests with equality of outcome, I selected PCLA Testing Collective Unit #32 as the test group. 30 SRW projectiles were used in the testing phase. All PCLA Testing Collective Unit #32 comrades were extensively trained in the nomenclature of the SRW launcher, the operation of the launcher, the nomenclature of the SRW projectile and finally, the actual firing of the SRW with the recovery of said projectile downrange at the PCLA Heavy Ordinance & Skeet Shooting Range in Banja Luka Central Commune.

TESTING RESULT
Of the first series of 15 SRW's launched, 5 were successfully fired and recovered, 10 weren't so lucky as the courageous Comrade Soldiers of the PCLA Testing Collective Unit #32 (Recovery Section) displayed a high level of Revolutionary zeal in that several arms and fingers were lost to these brave Comrades in the attempt to recover the SRW projectiles in mid-flight. After extensive re-education of the PCLA Testing Collective Unit #32 (Recovery Section) and the dulling of the SRW projectile blade, the 2nd set of 15 SRW projectiles were fired and allowed to strike the ground first, making it easier to recover. After this, all 15 SRW projectiles were political correctly collected for use in the 5 Year Plan.

POST-TEST SITREP
Due to the overwhelming success of the test, a spontaneous celebration broke out in the PCLA Motor Pool, wherein copious amounts of refreshing engine coolant and beet stew were consumed by Comrade Soldier members of the PCLA Testing Collective Unit #32. The 10 injured Comrade Soldiers were medically attended by Comrade Corpsman and 9 Soldier Comrades were awarded the Order of Obama (3rd Class) medals for their collective bravery. The Order of Obama (2nd Class) was specifically awarded to Comrade Soldier "Crazy" Ivan Perkoff (posthumously) as he gave his young Communist life by taking a razor-sharp shovel to the chest.

drunk.jpg
SELF-CRITICISM
In retrospect, as Comrade Leader of this project, I should have taken more time to think out the whole "mid-flight" capture thingy.

RECOMMENDATION
Once Great Leader has decided to actually create jobs for the 5 Year Plan, the SRW projectile will be ready to provide shovels in a efficient manner for the good of The People.

Revolutionary Respect,
Che' Ramie

This could also come in handy for those shovel-ready patients for whom the affordable care tax is not quite affordable.

SRWH-OCare1.jpg

Yes Comrade Marx!
You have discovered the true multi-tool use of the SRW projectile!
It will be used to eliminate the useless who stubbornly cling to life..then used to bury them! I commend you on your Progressive thought! You think outside of the box.