The People's Cube Promise

While surfing the web I cam across a most uninteresting film, PANDORA's PROMISE. The film itself is nothing more than a propaganda piece exposing the true science and benefits environmental turncoats who now endorse nuclear power.

pandora_image_02.jpg

However, the poster for the film and the title seemed strangely familiar, and might I add, a concept worthy of exploring for a future film project indeed.

Cube_Right.jpg

The People's Cube, like Obamacare, is a right, comrades. Nobody should have to survive without one. An individual mandate under the threat of financial penalty to anyone who does not purchase one should be rammed through congress by a straight party vote as soon as possible. Now that the Supreme's have granted the authority of the federal government to impose consumer choices on the people's it is imperative that we strike while the red iron is hot.

HHS Secretary has Kathleen Sebelius has assured me that The People's Cube website could most definitely handle the mass traffic such a mandate will.... mandate.

***Shhhhh... he's almost got it!***

bill-gates-solves-the-cube.gif

The People's Cube, like Obamacare, is a right, comrades. Nobody should have to survive without one.

This must be the title of the editorial this man is reading in the Party Organ.

Truth_Paper_Pogorelov.jpg

What A Shame, Kamerad Putout, that The Most Brilliant Genius In the History Of Peoples' Komputers - Kamerad Commissar Gates - (Praise Be Upon His Holy Name) is shamefully Unable Too Distracted to solve ThePeoplesCube™! Isn't Guaranteed Equality Of Results a prime factor in The Glorious Heroic Revolutionary "united" States of Amerikkka? If not, WHAT have we all degenerated into?

[color=#C0392B]Apparatchik Unkulturny[/color] forgot about the problems I had with my cube when he wrote:What A Shame, Kamerad Putout, that The Most Brilliant Genius In the History Of Peoples' Komputers - Kamerad Commissar Gates - (Praise Be Upon His Holy Name) is shamefully Unable Too Distracted to solve ThePeoplesCube™! Isn't Guaranteed Equality Of Results a prime factor in The Glorious Heroic Revolutionary "united" States of Amerikkka? If not, WHAT have we all degenerated into?
Tovarichi scrambled my cube one night and it hasn't been the same since!

nobodys-a-boob.jpg