The People's Galley New Dining Entree now with Dessert!

Comrades.

Due to its immense popularity with the masses with our latest People's Navy Galley culinary sensation of, "diced meat chunks in cheese sauce, ladled over brown rice and raisins".

Note: a previous posted article and picture of this sumptuous repast can be viewed at this link (you can't say we didn't warn you prior to clicking).

The galley has decided a meal this good should also now include a perfect dessert to top off such a satisfying dinning experience. Yes Comrades it's.............

dessert.jpg
Raspberry Pink Blob Jello With Marshmallows Fruit Cocktail Mix and a Seaweed Garnish

(The Galley has also decided to provide extra portions of this delectable delight to the Comrade who happens to write the best review after partaking in a tasty bite of what can only be described as 'poetry on a plate'.)

There goes my waistline! What a glorious pile of pink-white cold wet gelatinous goo.

I wonder Comrade if it would be possible to combine the dishes for those of us working two shifts and having only one tin plate? The lines are long in The People's Galley, so a Meat-Jello option would increase productivity!

MeatJello.jpg

Anyer Marx wrote:I wonder Comrade if it would be possible to combine the dishes for those of us working two shifts and having only one tin plate? The lines are long in The People's Galley, so a Meat-Jello option would increase productivity!

MeatJello.jpg

Comrade,

On the surface it is an excellent suggestion however due to safety concerns such as the pressing need to dim the lights in the galley before actually serving your new suggested 'combo' has prohibited us from moving FORWARD with your idea. Though do not fret for we've decided that you deserve a months worth of 'head of the line' privileges at the galley for your suggestion. Just think of the joy your taste buds will be subjected to as you'll be the very first of the proletariat to sink your choppers into all our latest galley creations, as we roll them out.

Congratulations to Comrade Anyer Marx on his promotion to "lab rat" ! Chow down, Comrade, we're watching...

In my days of military parachuting, the first one out the door was titled "wind dummy" (unless the poor slob was an officer, at which point the title was redesignated as "turbulence tester").

Well, at least if can be said that during the recent culinary celebration there wasn't one drunken old sailor asserting his alpha male status by carving up some carcass. Although, the Geneva Convention forbids the killing of taste buds, one can only hope that this shimmering delight is the reward for all of those who have spent the last four years waging an illegal war for gravy.

Anyer Marx wrote:I wonder Comrade if it would be possible to combine the dishes for those of us working two shifts and having only one tin plate? The lines are long in The People's Galley, so a Meat-Jello option would increase productivity!

MeatJello.jpg
Hmmm. Onto something. You could encase the whole mess inside an organic stone ground whole wheat tortilla and it's a wrap, with beet dipping sauce a vodka infused energy drink and a half pack of menthol smokes it's a wonderful life.

Commodore,

I believe at least one comrade is eyeing this offering with some suspicion.

28061-dessert 2.jpg

Would consumption be cannibalism for our jello headed comrade? not that that would be a problem. The U.N. legalized the practice in 2100...perhaps a trip through the wormhole...