The People's Leaders Rally 'Round the Wrong Flag

In other news, it has been discovered that House Democrat Kongresspersons can't count.

Dems_Confederate_Flag_Wrong.jpg
House Dems display incorrect Confederate flag

A photo from floor debates shows a Confederate flag with 17 stars, while the actual Confederate battle flag had 13 stars, one for each of the states that seceded from the Union before joining the Confederacy as of late 1861.

To coin another Southernism: Just damn.

The added stars compensated for the 57 states Dear Leader (PBUH) visited. I'm not sure where they are, but you can bet they owe some back-taxes.

(For our sick and shut-in listeners at home following the People's Cube on the contraband crystal radio: the Democratic Representative from New York is standing in front of a flag that resembles the Confederate flag, but has 17 stars, instead of the proper 13 stars on the actual flag that offends him. Now back to our program, still in progress.)

I see what the problem is - he's showing the flag upside down!

In fact, this could be one of Laika's headlines: "Democrat politicians show their disdain to the Confederate flag by flying it upside down"

Red Square wrote:I see what the problem is - he's showing the flag upside down!

In fact, this could be one of Laika's headlines: "Democrat politicians show their disdain to the Confederate flag by flying it upside down"

Will they fly it half mast?

Now that the Confederate flag has been consigned to a museum, I demand that any museum displaying it be shut down until they remove that hateful, racist flag.

They must also pay a $135,000 fine.