The Peoples Gunner-Running Needs Assistance

gr.jpg

Dearest of dear comrades and respective trolls,

I am beside myself with pride to announce my newly deemed attachment to our highly revered, benevolent government officials. I have done of such, by the taking of a new, wealthy spousal unit. I cannot reveal said spousal exactly connection to said government official, as that would be both braggadocios and overly conspicuous, but if you have need for more weaponry, I am the Fraulein to see. I am fully aware and of the knowledge, of the whereabouts all those guns our government as been acquiring.

Having said what was said, I am in full support of loyal Comrade Sen. In- Pretty- Good-standing and Long-age of Years, Dianne the FrankenFeinstein, who is working as hard now, as she was putting her finger in bullets holes (and other openings openings, or so I heard). We must get weaponry out of the hands of the minor little people and into the hands of the elite. Here is our grand opportunity to take advantage of the deaths of little ones! Long live Comrade Emanuel and Heil Hitler! Obama!)

Comrade Fraulein Franken-Feinstein (rolls right off of one's tongue, doesn't it?), we must never let a good crisis go to waste! And only a stalwart and experienced Party member - and elite unit - like yourself would have the foresight to utilize the tragical deaths of little children and even parlay them into a spousal acquisition AND a source of weaponry! My most severe compliments, Comrade!

My most proud, humble thanks, dear glorious comrade for your astute observation. This is what makes the elite at the Peoples Cube so far above the rest of the dreary, unintellectual crowd at MSNBCFox News, et al. Keep up your observations and remember: "If You Want Guns, See The Peoples Gunrunner'. "Have Full Magazine, Will Travel", "Don't Let A Good Shooting Go To Waste", "Long Live Tyranny" etc., etc. etc.

When a photshopped head and face 'fits' the body so perfectly it can only totally creep a person out.

Comrade Fraulein Franken-Feinstein! Both "Skeeter" Obama and "I Call Shotgun" Biden heartily approve of selection of finest modern weapons for Royal State Arsenal! Handsome Winchester Model 97 riot gun, shown in hands of Royal Armorer, is most suitable for use not only on Camp David skeet range but also for routing stubborn Hun from stinking trenches on Western Front and firing through front door of dacha when Cossacks invade. Also makes for sturdy shower curtain rod in emergency sequestration event.

get_a_shotgun.jpg

ah yes, Comrade Geoff, and I am thinking they will be of using control the uncontrollable who are... will be 'guest' of dear Leader at security FEMA day camps. We shall be 'loaded for bear' at the gulag, or as I like to say, "Rethuglican ready!".

Ура, товарищи! My caliper extendith in pride at this remarkable announcement, Fraulein. Dalca the squirrel also sends along his best wishes for a glorious 2013!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:I feel a bumpersticker coming on...

FrauleinGunrunner.jpg

Fraulein Franken-Feinstein wrote:ah yes, Comrade Geoff, and I am thinking they will be of using control the uncontrollable who are... will be 'guest' of dear Leader at security FEMA day camps. We shall be 'loaded for bear' at the gulag, or as I like to say, "Rethuglican ready!".

News could not be better, Comrade Franken-Feinstein! Just arrived in mail today being hand-delivered to me by surly Post Office proletarian...engraved personal FEMA dinner invitation from Dear Leader and First Concubine! Is special dinner party, in honor of three greatest contemporary heroes of Partei. Am now left in quandry...it is more appropriate to being dinner gift of Boone's Farm, Thunderbird, Victory Gin or simple petrol can filled with MIG-29 wing de-icing fluid?

invitation_6241.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:I feel a bumpersticker coming on...

FrauleinGunrunner.jpg

Most superbly royal comrade R.O.C.K, you have gone beyond the beyond in producing such a productive bumper sticky. I am bestowing upon yourself, the coveted Hammer & Popsicle Award.

Comarde Geoff, I must ponder such a question: "it is more appropriate to bring dinner gift of Boone's Farm, Thunderbird, Victory Gin or simple petrol can filled with MIG-29 wing de-icing fluid?"

We Those at the gulag have always been please with lighter fluid (mixed with orange juice, it is most tasty, but of course we... they could never afford orange juice). I am taking a wild guess and saying to go all out. We know dear leader is most found of hamburger & beer, but if Princess MO is around, that would be discouraged. Play it safe with a case of Thunderbird.

I have not received MY invitation as of yet.......... I am sure it has been misplaced by one of our &^%$#! postal workers, but shall arrive in due course. It appears to be a lovely invitation of which my eyes need to view up close and personal.

Comrade Fraulein Franken-Feinstein, I am hereby for thanking you from the bottom of my darkly progressive heart for the Hammer and Popsicle Award of which you have wantonly bestowed upon me!

I feel a speech coming on...

Or not :)

As a Federal employee, may I reassure Fraulein many-names that the USPS will be delivering her invitation on Saturday, if properly "funded"...(its not a tax)

Frau - I assume your assistant has completed her background check?

feinstein unhinged cubed.gif

Comrade Fraulein, I have stumbled upon this most delightful young man, who seems to have an answer for most of the stupid things the Teabaggers and Rethuglikkkans are constantly whining about:

In this case he is disproving all the foolish reich wing froth about guns having any use in a civilized and progressive society!

But Fraulein - this makes me worry about your gun running business!!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Fraulein Franken-Feinstein, I am hereby for thanking you from the bottom of my darkly progressive heart for the Hammer and Popsicle Award of which you have wantonly bestowed upon me!

I feel a speech coming on...

Or not :)

You are of most welcomeage..... and you may... should send your 'free donation' to my private email account (I do accept paypal)