The purges of celebrities will continue 'til morale improves

[img]/images/various_uploads/Vince_Vaughn_Guilt_Finger.jpg[/img]

It's so rare, it makes news every time it happens: one by one, celebrities escape the inclusive, open-minded bubble of progressive virtue-signaling, and join the free-roaming, non-virtuous deplorables on the outside.

The tolerant progressives have made it abundantly clear that this will not be tolerated. The apostates are publicly shamed and added to the growing "cancel list" of purged non-persons who can't be allowed to work again. And yet, some inexplicable force continues to propel new escapees towards the external non-world.

The latest such celebrity on his way to non-personhood is Vince Vaughn. During the national championship game on Monday in New Orleans, he was caught on camerasharing jokes and shaking hands with president Trump, as Melania sat between them, in their private box.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Vince_Vaughn_Trump.jpg[/img]

This was followed by immediate demands to cancel his career and get Swingers and Wedding Crashers taken off the air for all of eternity.

Other names whose actions have triggered the tolerant demands for purges and show trials include Dave Chappelle and Ricky Gervais.

What hasn't made news - yet - is that the multi-talented musician Eric Carmen, formerly the front man of Raspberries and the author of many hit songs, has become a very outspoken Trump supporter and gone all the way MAGA.

As if that were not enough, he recently followed the People's Cube on Twitter and retweeted some of our posts.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Eric_Carmen_Tweet.jpg[/img]

In view of such developments, we suggested to rename some of his hits with a Cubist flavor:

Hungry Eyes, because the harvest failed... again

I wanna hear it from your lips, Pravda

And, well, "Obama's Elf" has already been done.

What other celebrities do you know who fit the Hollywood cancel-list?

Just mmmhhhmmm Red Square.

Eric Carmen singing, 'Go All The Way' as Trumpachev's (Trump + Gorbachev) TPC Red Revolution 2020 campaign theme song just makes 'pelipsky tingle-y all over. pant, pant..."just come on, come on, 'pelipsky needs you, come on!"

We never knew how complete love could be
'Til Trump loved us and said
MAGA, I'll go all the way
It feels so right (feels so right)
Being with Trump here tonight
He'll go all the way
Just hold us close (hold us close)
Don't ever let us go

I couldn't say what I wanted to say
'Til Trump rallied, ‘I love you'
So please, go all the way
Please, go all the way
Don't ever let us go
Oh, no!

Before Trump's love
Things were cruel and mean
We had a hole in the place
Where our hearts should have been
But now things've changed
And it feels so great
We come alive when Trump does
All these things for us

And Trump says:
(Come on) Come on
(Come on) Come on
(Come on) Come on
(Come on)
I need ya (come on)
I love ya (come on)
I need ya (come on)
Oh, oh, MAGA

Please, go all the way
Please, go all the way
Don't ever let us go
Oh no
Roll on MAGA

jackalopelipsky wrote:

[OFF]

I'm conflicted by this record. I keep on expecting Boston, but I'm not getting anything close to Boston. It's frustrating is what it is.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

I'm conflicted by this record. I keep on expecting Boston, but I'm not getting anything close to Boston. It's frustrating is what it is.
Raspberries broke up in 1975, the year Boston was born. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Red Square wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Raspberries broke up in 1975, the year when Boston was born. Coincidence? I don't think so.
Please award yourself another Faberge ribboned medallion of meritorious leadership, your Cubeship.

In United Kingdom Airstrip One, the rebellious "Taiwan" province of Europistan, a certain actor and guitarist called Laurence Fox has recently made himself Gulag-ready. Enjoy the youtube clip!

1:48: the scoundrel admits he likes flying while preaching to the proletariat!
4:27: the thoughtcriminal says the instantly legendary words (about his despicable whiteness): "I can't help what I am, I was born that way, it's an immutable characteristic... So to call me white privileged, is to be racist".

Eric Carmen keeps chatting with the People's Cube on Twitter, almost dauly now, which means he acts just like a regular guy, as opposed to the snotty celebrities in those circles.

SCRN_Carmen.jpg