The Rachel Corrie Award!

Comrades! It's official! Recently canonized comrade Rachel Corrie--from now on referred to as "St. Pancake"--has her own award!

And the Rachel Corrie Award for Sand-Pounding Stupidity Goes To...

Allow me to revamp an older graphic of mine to celebrate this award for ProggyThink(tm)!

RachelCorrieAward.jpg

Anybody can be wrong sometime; stupid people can be wrong a lot of the time; but it takes a liberal to be wrong ALL the time.

Comrade Dedhed.....

Liberals are never wrong about anything !

Have you ever heard a liberal (especially politicians and the MSM) admit any error ?

OF COURSE NOT !

But we already had Rachel Corrie Award - Golden Bulldozer - and the first recipient was Helen Thomas!

Helen Thomas Gets "Rachel Corrie Golden Bulldozer Award"

Rachel Corrie memorial thread:

My Name is Rachel Corrie

Image PHOTO: RACHEL CORRIE (AP)

To cure apartheid in America, we must ask Jimmah Carter to help transform us to look like a nation he helped shape: Zimbabwe! Immediately!

Our new nominee for Rachel Golden Bulldozer Award is Aaron Bushnell.

Self-immolation of Aaron Bushnell

Golden_Bulldozer_Award_600.jpg

Red Square wrote:
2/28/2024, 6:35 pm
Our new nominee for Rachel Golden Bulldozer Award is Aaron Bushnell.

Self-immolation of Aaron Bushnell

This meme wasn't my idea but I liked it so much that I made a higher quality (and more meaningful version) of it:

BUSHNELL.jpg

Obviously BushnelI was an "Animal House" fan, because after watching Hamas righteously get its teeth kicked out, he took the phrase, "This calls for a futile and stupid gesture" literally.

I also have the entire video. If anyone wants to see it, I'll post it where you can access it.

Margaret wrote:
2/28/2024, 9:42 pm
She inspired one of the best Simon, Garfunkel, and Comrade Otis hits:

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-kara ... -t665.html

The Simon, Garfunkel, and Comrade Otis karaoke was so good. The lyrics just flow into a comrade’s soul, as they were meant to do. Reshaping the mind on a current event, like folks music always delivered. Comrade Otis’ contribution is so provocative, jackalopelipsky is adding to the fire, Comrade Otis started…

https://theamericansun.substack.com/p/d ... -a-form-of?