The REAL People's Car

tata-nano-1.jpg

Finally, a car for lowly proles like us. Made from tricycle parts and glue. Unfortunately it's not offered in the KKKapitalist hellhole of the United States. But I'm sure this will change once we're transformed into a progressive paradise in the upcoming years.

And best of all, from the poll, everyone wants one! This could possibly be the car of your future.

35 horsepower, millions of fans

The company's Nano Web site has seen more than 30 million hits, and social networks such as Facebook have thousands of interest groups and communities around the car.

Why the fuss? The Nano -- its working name was the "People's Car" -- is just half the price of the next-cheapest car in the world, a Chery Automobiles QQ3 sold only in its domestic market of China.

With a snub nose and a sloping roof, the world's cheapest car can hold five people -- if they squeeze. And the basic version is spare: There's no radio, no air bags, no passenger-side mirror and only one windshield wiper. If you want air conditioning to cope with India's brutal summers, you need to get the deluxe version (only for prominent, inner party members). Analysts estimate taxes, delivery and extras will add 30% or so to the car's cost.

https://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/SaveonaCar/2000-dollar-car-coming-to-showrooms.aspx

tata-nano-cheap-car.jpg

Give me a People's Trabi any day!! At least then we don't have to roll around on Lego tires. Besides, I'm expecting my Zil to arrive any day now....

-COV

Commisssar Obamissar V wrote:Give me a People's Trabi any day!! At least then we don't have to roll around on Lego tires. Besides, I'm expecting my Zil to arrive any day now....

-COV

You must be rich, comrade. Perhaps a class enemy?

RICH?!!! Never, comrade. Kulaks can be identified by their Nanos. Party members have greater needs than the average prole, so a Zil is entirely justified.

I want to hit it with my truck, I have been wanting to test the bumper out...

Comrades, forget the size of the engine and top speed. Get your priorities straight. Cup holders, how many cup holders does it have?

Ralph Nadir
Whatever you do, don't google Chery safety.

Oh, you mean like this Comrade Ralph?

It's called population control and helps us better meet the health care needs of The Children!

Think of all the harvestable organs!!!!

-COV

Woo-hoo! No radio spewing conservative talk show hate-speech! And air bags are so bourgeois.