The Rent is too damn high!

Comrades;

How has this Jimmy McMillan been overlooked by the Party ™ ??
Immediate steps need to be taken to fast track this fellow traveler into Czardom!

His cry is our cry - free rent, free food, free everything for THE CHILDREN ™ .

People's Karaoke here:

He is of course correct but he is also wrong. He is untruthful, lying or fabricating, is he not. Do we not all know dearest Leader is taking care of all of that? Do we not all know he and the Democrats (might I suggest they come up with a new name. I am tired of seeing the word "rats" in their titlage) . . . . made the Community Reinvestment act, giving peoples homes, which they might should can afford? He is redistributing as fast as he can and if patience abides, these people will get their rent and mortgage monies.
Mr. Jim needs to get back on the Obama Train!

Comrades,

Comrade McMillin is more progressive than we knew. Only a true Prog can claim that the rent is too damn high and not pay any rent at all. Pure progressive genius!

"It's not about my rent. It's not about me," McMillan told the Post, noting that rents have gone up steadily virtually everywhere else. "What about the children's future? Where will they stay?" Jimmy McMillin

"He's been accused of posting anti-Semitic rhetoric on his website that blames Jewish landlords for the lack of affordable housing in Williamsburg."

How did this guy ever escape our notice? He's truly one of us.This guy has a very bright future here at the gulag! Welcome Comrade Jimmy! Maybe he'll join the ticket and replace Comrade Biden in 2012.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Fellow Comrades,

We must be careful of psuedo progressives [PP], who sit in chairs with mouth running, brain in the O. F. F. position.
This may not be a living man at all, but a comedic plant to offset a very dry and boring topic.

We must not admit anyone to the ranks whose background is not carefully investigated for
authenticity.

Is it straight P or is it PP?

I was taken by the fact that the rent can be too high in a city that has had rent control for decades. Many renters are paying the same rent they did back in the 1980s because landlords aren't allowed to raise the rent to reflect fair market value.

Fortunately all of our gulag gals live rent free in the co-ed restroom here at Party HQ because they have squatter's rights.

The appearance of Comrade McMillan at this critical juncture gives me new hope that our cause will prevail in important November elections. His spirit and demeanor add gusto and righteousness to glory of Peerless "Leader".

Who better to represent cause of oppressed than such a clear thinking beacon of all that is right about The Left™. His glowering presence bears striking resemblance to that of Comrade Lenin.

The largest head of Soviet leader Vladimir Lenin ever built..jpg

Comrades,

I have listened several times, is he saying "the rent is too high": or "the rant is too high",
it sounds like one and then the otter.

Jimmy McMillan.....yet another " shovel-ready " project.

Comrade Beavis, who's pants are on the ground?? Is ex-president Clinton in town again? I didn't not receive the Hide Your Woman Memo, if so!!! (he is such a rascal, is he not?!)

After Chairman Obamao's work of destroying AmeriKa is done, these up & comers look promising to continue our hOpe & chAnGey future in the Wonderful World of Next Tuesday! ™
The future looks bright indeed, Comrades.

dreamticket.gif

Looks like air-conditioning & meat in every pot in our free rent apartments!

robin-kitchen-before.jpg

Someone was prophetic when they created this for the party approved agitprop.Image

Comrade Shovel, that would be a most interesting ticket with those 2. . . I can only hope they Rethuglicans will snatch them up.
You should not have posted the Gulag Recreation Area until we had time to add the festive flora.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Shovel, You should not have posted the Gulag Recreation Area until we had time to add the festive flora.

Frau, your attention to detail rivals Dear Leader. Danke.

robin-kitchen-before.jpg

I am beyond pleased that you uncovered found the chia pet bust of dearest fearless Leader. Is it not lovely? And doing so well with the sunlight . . . but do be aware of the pigeons... they love to perch.

kitchen-before.jpg

Very progressive! Shoes should be allowed to marry! After all they come in pairs! Same with gloves. Perfect prog sense.