The Revolution

Get Ready You Communist Pieces Of Shit!The revolution is coming...the patriots are going put a smack down on your asses!Like McCarthy did years ago, we will weed you out one by one if we have to...we defeated you red ass communist's before and we will again...we will take up our arms if we have too, we will take back our country.Obama may be your puppet but WE THE PEOPLE are slowly learning your liberal retarded agendas and we will answer the call.It shouldn't be much of a fight since none of you pansy asses believe in guns or the right to have them. Your words cannot fight our defense.

See... those reichtwingers are just so hateful. Wait til the train gets in... you'll love the gulag. No beet soup for you. :P

Image I love that strong American fighting spirit. I just hope y'all survive.

Poor, poor Show_you_red. Obviously a product of Our Glorious Public Indoctrination Education Machine System, fighting The Current Truth™, and unable to read or compose cogent sentences. You may want to try pointing your browser to https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-tool ... t5198.html and reading that page before going off half-cocked, because you're being too smart by half. Better still, I perceive you're in need of some Magic Organic Gaia-Friendly Bean$…

I sent Red a message...he didn't realize the Cube is a parody.

Wow... our stuff is coming off to some to be as real as Obama's birth certificate.

Hopefully Red will become a korrekt Cuber making valuable contributions tilling beet fields - For The People And The Children™!

Krasnodar, such bliss to make our own reality leading to the Glorious Progressive World Of Next Tuesday™!

Krasnodar wrote:I sent Red a message...he didn't realize the Cube is a parody.

Wow... our stuff is coming off to some to be as real as Obama's birth certificate.

KRASNODAR!!!

This is not a parody, we are real Communists you slack jawed prole. I am REAL Commissar. And REAL ROOSTER!!!

Look into my eye comrade, come closer, I have secret for you....

WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PUT YOUR SPOON SHOVEL!?!

Where's my shovel ?

Why, my shovel's above your scrawny little neck .

Signed : " Slack-jawed prole."

Image [highlight=#ffffff][highlight=#ff0000]WE ARE WATCHING YOU!!![/highlight][/highlight]
^^^^Secret SS Message For Komrade Krasnodar^^^^^

Krasnodar:

WHACK!!!

You stupid buckethead! Why, if you were any stupider you'd be a rightwing teabagging racist nutcase idiot just like Show_you_red!

I live to inform the ignorant of their ignorance of information! I do it because I care! Yes, I was all set to re-educate him with my shovel--then you had to come stumbling along and send him a PM to tell him, of all things, that we're all just playing some Communist form of "dress up" around here, with our daddy's big boots and our mama's big headscarf that doubles as a really cool tent for when we play "Occupy Under the Dining Room Table."

Krasnodar:

WHACK!!!

Don't you realize that what you told Show_you_red is exactly the sort of thing Rethug bigots like him are always looking for, so they can blog about it and try to use just your one little speck of a post to show their fellow neocons that this is how all of us are, all the time!

It's bad enough the Right keeps saying that we don't know what we stand for. That they take isolated incidents of infighting and unauthorized redistribution of property and public urination, etc., and blow these things all out of proportion to make their stupid slack-jawed followers think that all of us are doing it all the time! Now, no thanks to you, Show_you_red is going to go to Faux News and regale the stupid masses for hours about how we really don't want revolution--we're only pretending!

Well, Krasnodar, maybe you're pretending, but I'm not pretending this:

WHACK!!!

And I'll wager you're not pretending the excruciating agony you're feeling about now.

Now get up off the floor and pick up your teeth. In that order.

You disgust me.

Three whacks on a Sunday morning !

Life is good. ( Is a good thing I, Krasnodar, switched avatar to " bucket " mode, yes ? )

( Sombreros are no match for a wielded shovel !)

And a note to our delicate and demure Pinkie .......

I see they let you out on your own recognizance this time. Well, the facilities are overcrowded. That must be it.

This inbred Neo Kulak sure doesn't understand history.

We will take America without firing a shot....

soupnaz4.gif

Soon, very soon, he too will kneel before Benevolent Barry.

Krasno,

I think I still hold some kind of record with FOUR whacks in one post... Keep trying! As is Party policy, you can't overcome preferential treatment. She's softening up. I think she likes me.

Krasnodar wrote:Three whacks on a Sunday morning !
Life is good. ( Is a good thing I, Krasnodar, switched avatar to " bucket " mode, yes ? )

( Sombreros are no match for a wielded shovel !)
And a note to our delicate and demure Pinkie .......
I see they let you out on your own recognizance this time. Well, the facilities are overcrowded. That must be it.
WOW! Krasnodar – You changed your avatar to Bucket Mode JUST IN TIME! Had you been your former self, merely protected by a broad-brimmed felt sombrero over a less-than-substantial cranium, I dare say your head would have been seriously dented, if not split open and oozing Vital Substance onto the deck. (Is that what happened to tovarich Ivan Betinov?) And were I the suspicious type, prone to belief in conspiracies, I'd believe you were anticipating a thrashing (fully 75% of Tovarichi's record!). You did mention The Commissarka's free Kollektiv-ranging escapades in your reply to her whacking…

And to think, last night just after I mentioned to you that the Commisarka would come calling to my leaky government-maintained apartment Splendid People's Accommodations as I finished the Red Onion Smoothie (Grok!) you kindly provided, you stood up, pushed me out the door and said to us all, “The Party's over, gotta change”, and we all wondered what you meant as you slammed the door shut on us…

By the way – I really like the suit, man. Might need one myself, if these slack-jawed sissies flea and maggot-infested idiots Occupussy Sheeple Flea Partiers Glorious Children of the Revolution ever wake up from their drug and vomit-induced stupors long enough to learn what I've done to them! All in the name of furthering Dear 0'Leader's Plan, of course… For The People And The Children™!

Tovarichi wrote:Krasno,
I think I still hold some kind of record with FOUR whacks in one post... Keep trying! As is Party policy, you can't overcome preferential treatment. She's softening up. I think she likes me.
Tov, you wish! I had the pleasure of Dear Pinkie's company and Shovel of Justice in a tawdry private Korrekt session last night. In the early morning light I found her peering at my monitor, then she suddenly left as she said she had some People's Business to attend to…

Krasnodar wrote:
Show_you_red wrote:Get Ready You Communist Pieces Of Shit!The revolution is coming...the patriots are going put a smack down on your asses!Like McCarthy did years ago, we will weed you out one by one if we have to...we defeated you red ass communist's before and we will again...we will take up our arms if we have too, we will take back our country.Obama may be your puppet but WE THE PEOPLE are slowly learning your liberal retarded agendas and we will answer the call.It shouldn't be much of a fight since none of you pansy asses believe in guns or the right to have them. Your words cannot fight our defense.
I sent Red a message...he didn't realize the Cube is a parody.

Krasno, you didn't catch the strong whiff of Starbucks in the SYR post, did you?

That is a Coffeepot Troll trying to infest the Kube. The Coffee Party, aka Occupussies, have an ingrained envy of the Kube, since we are Professional Marxists, while they are young wannabees.

The telltale sign of the Coffeepotter is his mention of MacCarthyism. Only hardcore Coffeepotters have that phrase at the tip of their studded tongues.

Oh Krasnodar, you thankless prole, you are warned and still play the useful idiot. Soon it will be more than Commissarka Pinkie's shovel crushing your useless skull.

Crasnodar Coming full circle to the whims of panty waist (CoffeePottie) CPUSA proles.

The shame... the shame...

WE ARE HARDCORE COMMUNISTS YOU SLACK JAWED PROLE!

NOW WERE IS SPOON? WE HAVE JIFFI LOBO RECIPIENTS WAITING IN LINE!!!

Listen up, barnyard foul !

I saw your " post " ( if that's what you wanna' call it ) over on the
" Herman Cain / Give That Woodchuck a Tunamelt " thread.

You are so trip'n, man !

For your sake, I hope you didn't go over to the tractor shed and covertly help yourself to the contents in the People's still.

"Cuz if you did, you should know something.........
I was in the process of cleaning out the pipes with Drano and bleach.

Are you worried, dear Crimson Cockerel ? Well, if not, you should be.

Next thing you know, you'll be asking Janeane Garofalo out for a second date !

That's your karma comin' back on ya' for gett'n in my face on a Monday morning!
( spit )

Show_you_red wrote:Get Ready You Communist Pieces Of Shit!The revolution is coming...the patriots are going put a smack down on your asses!Like McCarthy did years ago, we will weed you out one by one if we have to...we defeated you red ass communist's before and we will again...we will take up our arms if we have too, we will take back our country.Obama may be your puppet but WE THE PEOPLE are slowly learning your liberal retarded agendas and we will answer the call.It shouldn't be much of a fight since none of you pansy asses believe in guns or the right to have them. Your words cannot fight our defense.

A -TEN-HUT

Who the #%@ died and left you in charge of trolling the Peoples Cube maggot?

That role has been delegated to Yours Truly. You will speak only when spoken to and if you want to form an opinion I will give it to you. Is that clear num nuts?

What? I can't hear you!!!!

What do you you know about fighting Communists? I was killing commies since before the best of you ran down the crack of your momma's arse. Did you know that I have 147 confirmed kills, including 17 of my my own men?

You troll wannabees come down here getting all weeweed up after listening to a few of President Nixon's speeches and think you are God's gift to Commie killing.

Well I got news for you, you better bring your "A" game if you want to take on Sarge.

Commissar Redumdimski wrote:Sic 'im, Sarge! Hooah!

It's a good thing Neo Troll hasn't emulated other Karacters of R Lee Ermey!