The SECRET War on Women

This to inform my loyal Progressive disciples about our (and Our Media's) great progress in inculcating sufficiently Progressive feelings into the minds of independents who get their news and knowledge of politics from Our Popular Culture Media. I congratulate our newest Special-Forces Commander, Bill Maher, who has helped us elevate to a strategic level the secret-war tactics we have long practiced to enable us to win the hearts and "minds" of independents in our struggle against the backward Republicans:

Then look/click the "hide" link below (rather than clicking the image above) to stay to view the rest of the image rather than viewing it separately in your browser.

Click here to view the rest of the image
        Mystery item No. 1

To view the full-size/un-cropped version, click here.

Are we not quite fortunate that independents in general and independent women in particular are so pliant?

I also take this opportunity reiterate my unending gratitude and appreciation to you, Bill, for the $1 Million from the fortune you earned by your bold actions in enlivening our civil, political debate by promoting cultural acceptance of terminology previously deemed by backward minds as vulgar and offensive but which describe the wayward females (who oppose our philosophy) in such stark terms that my two daughters will quickly learn to never emulate the wayward non-thought-processes of those wayward women who don't even deserve the honor of being deemed Modern Womyn. (Please forgive my split infinitive.)

Thus, your pioneering linguistics are enabling my daughters to develop a keen understanding of how and why your linguistic skills serve our cause so well in contrast to the brutally hateful language spoken by Rush Limbaugh.

I'm also confident that both of my daughters are extremely proud of, and inspired by, the linguistic deftness with which you describe, and ascribe qualities to, Sarah Palin's special-needs child. No doubt their knowing how strongly we mutually support each other will inspire them to emulate your exemplary conduct. As I've often said, anyone can father a child but it takes special commitment and insights to be a "Father," and I have no doubt that I'm setting an excellent example for many young men who don't yet know how to be fathers and how to make friends with people who can have such beneficial effects on the development of the moral character of children they fathered. But I go on too long. I just can't say enough about how much I appreciate and respect your money.

Keep up the good work, Bill, and also keep the money coming.

--Fearless Leader

A Report from the Front against the Republican War On Women:

All Progressives, and especially those in Hollywood, have ALWAYS fought against the sexploitation of womyn by Neanderthal Republican desires to keep womyn in the palms of their hands:

--KOOK