The Silence of the Dems

When I first saw this Biden/Harris picture at People magazine, I thought they were shooting a remake of The Silence of the Lambs, in which according to the spirit of the times Hannibal Lecter was played by a woman.

But then I realized this image had the potential to show a lot more about which the Dems are silent inside their masks.

Your turn now. Download this transparent PNG and do your duty for the people!

The moment I saw those socks I knew he would make a great president, writes David Brooks.

I thought it was the crease in his mask that destined him for greatness.

(Komrade Direktor - izvyenyayus', beg your pardon, but 1 smiley per semester permitted?)

(uh, memories!)
... (and no intent to play weisenheimer, but:)
Margaret wrote:The moment I saw those socks I knew he would make a great president, writes David Brooks.
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I thought it was the crease in his mask that destined him for greatness.
Komradettes, ... perfectly creased mask ... writes David Brooks, ja?
(still here!)

Herr Altmaier, Germany's polit-clown extraordinaire.

By Gaffe-o-Meter equals Jok B, just other-tinged. Where Jok plays "folksy", Fatso plays "infantile". And cringingly so. A benign, doddery uncle. Seems to me a combination of (natural) clumsiness, (cloaked) disdain, and (tactic) masking of both. The real persona disguised and hidden.

Upsa-daisy'ing from Minister of this (Secretary of Enviro-Nature-NukeSecur) to Minister of that (Secretary of Econo-Energ). In-between State-Sec for SpecThings. Parallelly Chief of German Chancellery, under Frau Merkel.

Seemingly an epitome of mediocrity, definitely a yea-sayer, yet at root a shrewd apparatchik. Strong whiff of grey eminence around him.

Herr Altmaier, Merkel's favorite lackey. The best proof that he is a) mediocre, b) yea-sayer, c) shrewd. Merkel's preferred inner circle profile (she herself is such a figure).

Add-on: Herr Altmaier, like Frau Merkel, is asexual (in A's case, he simply confirmed it to media (and thusly got that aspect off the table) ; in M's case it's self-evident, her "shining" blares it out since ever).

Ach ja, Herr Altmaier, ze allrounder, at work:

Mystery item No. 1

What are those specks on Biden's socks? Can we get a closeup? He might be trying to tell us something.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
What are those specks on Biden's socks? Can we get a closeup? He might be trying to tell us something.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
As far as I could decode, I see this:

Trudeau
does it
[/indentr]
folksy
[/indentr][/indentr]
MeToo
[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]
come
[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]
Oct-20
[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]

... but if Sleepy Creep could speak, he would say:

Well, son of a bitch. He will not get fired.
And they leave him in place, as someone
who will send Hunter a nice $2 $20 million.
that.. that.. you know it.. him.. that Kukla..
uh.. Kuklashernyenko.. uh.. uh.. Kuklaporoshenkovych...

The first thing I want to say is that the Republicans are lying when they say I use a teleprompter for all interviews now. The second thing I want to say is... low battery warning...Image

Margaret wrote:... The .. thing I want to say is... low battery warning...
Glory!
Finally!
Electrolyte!..Electrolyte!...Electrolyte!