The Sky isn't Falling: The Ground is Rising!

[img]/images/Sky_Falling_Obama.jpg[/img]

Comrades,

Ever vigilant regarding capitalist lies that dominate our national media, especially the national embarrassment known as "talk radio" preached by those who can only be charitably described as non-articulate between their illiterate hate-filled screeds, I have been dutifully monitoring the spitefully effusive effluent of the paid-for Republican media organs. These chickenhawk tumors on the body politic have been parroting Chicken Little: "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" to spread incorrect thought by which they maintain their positions based on exploitation and deceit.

Yet in truth the ground is rising, comrades!

Consider:

1) His mettle honed in the fiery furnace of community organization, President Obama was born aloft on the strong shoulders of the masses, embodying our core concept of ProlePower. No leader past, present, or future can ever be as much a man of the people as Barack Hussein Obama. The proletarian tsunami continues to swamp the strongholds of reactionary pseudo-thought, clearing all obstacles before it!

2) A record number of citizens have embraced food stamps. Rather than work against their own interests but for those of the rich capitalists and their running dogs, these citizens are showing their trust in the Party of the State by embracing it. Under President Obama, more citizens than ever before in history are being nourished by the State in mind, body, and soul.

3) Bravely leading the vanguard, President Obama has kept rapacious Big Oil at bay. At risk to His life and limb, Dear Leader has ended the greedy selfish serial forced penetration of Gaia in the Gulf of Mexico orifice. Thwarting the petro-eco-mysoginists has already slowed the rate of subsistence in littoral Louisiana. In short, President Obama's edicts have undeniably caused the ground to rise!

4) Ceaselessly striving to obviate the Second Amendment, which encapsulates the white male framers'--no, jailers'!--need for racist violence fundamental to the Constitution, Dear Leader continues to turn swords into plowshares by which rising communal lands will feed growing communities, not just house cemeteries overflowing with the countless corpses of the millions killed annually by firearms.

5) In strangling the asphyxiating coal-fired power plants strategically placed across the country to poison its every untainted corner and opposing the obscene Gaia-scarification rites of Big Coal, Dear Leader is ending coal mining. By definition, the end of stripmining means the return of topsoil: The ground is rising under the People's feet!

6) Raising the minimum wage yanks the financial rug out from under the fat cats, leaving them sprawled on the ground, and places it under the feet of millions of workers, lifting each a small amount but lifting the Masses to unparalleled heights.

But the truest proof of the ground rising under President Obama is the undeniable death-rattle of capitalism. Burying capitalism raises the ground under Our feet, it lifts all boats, buses, bicycles, Birkenstocks, and light-rail transit.

The future is clearly in view when We stand atop the burial mound of capitalism, comrades.

Forward and Upward, comrades!

Yes, Comrades, it's true.

Dear Oleander's Elite Kommission on Global Warming™ reports that an unprecedented deposition of political excrement is raising the elevations of all continents.

The estuarial runoff, however, could create "problems" in all global waterways. (See Cat's Cradle, Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.)

It is also reported that this phenomenon began showing itself as many as 2 years before November 2, 2008.

A virtual landslide of said political excrement, which occurred on November 6, 2012 assures the continuance of this trend.

At present, no tsunami alerts have been issued.

Comrade, this Peoples narrative fills my heart with HOPE. As the gang around my favorite eco-terrorist green advocacy group likes to say, "It is better to light one little candle than to curse the filthy, greedy, coal-fired, cheap-electricity producing power plant."

Pamalinsky wrote:Yes, Comrades, it's true.

Dear Oleander's Elite Kommission on Global Warming™ reports that an unprecedented deposition of political excrement is raising the elevations of all continents.

A virtual landslide of said political excrement, which occurred on November 6, 2012 assures the continuance of this trend.

At present, no tsunami alerts have been issued.

Sunscreen my dear Pamalinsky, sunscreen...
y-u-no-like-me-1.jpg

Comrade Anyer Marx, is this the new, Korrect definition of "ground swell?"

Comradette Putout, I see what you mean about sunscreen! LOL! I should have suggested the "dodge" tool, not the "burn" tool. Is my face red! My bad. No worries though, I'm using 14 trillion spf daily!

I'm sorry Comrade Sister but I simply don't understand your fixation with avoiding the colour Red. Wouldn't it be much more appropriate to embrace the most Red face possible... and all other things Red?

As for the ground rising, I'm all for it, as long as water levels rise accordingly. This so called problem of estuarial run-off is a matter of opinion. One human's 'problem' is another dolphin's 'paradise'. As long as Vonnegut's Ice Nine never becomes a reality. Then we're all screwed in this together... I say either rise or swim.

Why oh why did you ever leave the water, silly apes?

[img]/images/Sky_Falling_Obama_Upside_Down.jpg[/img]

Sista M,

Regarding your concern about the estuarial run-off: I also considered this in my analysis. My findings have revealed: Shit runs downstream to it's lowest level, especially when it is assisted by gravity and by H2O. A matter of physics.

My concern is this may be revealed to the proletariat. This cannot happen! I can't imagine any self-respecting dolphin going for this. Or any unicorn for that matter.

I, also, am really pissed off about the apes leaving the water to evolve into us. What's so ironic is: Apes can't swim! Go figure.

Comrade Sister Pamalinsky,

Having worked in the highly unionized film industrial complex, I am perhaps more aware than most of shit's propensity to run downhill. It is why I worked so hard to make it uphill as quickly as possible, stepping on as many heads and hands with the help of my steel toed boots as possible on my ascent so as to maim them into submission and an inability to grab onto my ankles and pull me down. It positioned me perfectly for my duties within the Kommissariate of Housekeeping and prepared me with the skills necessary to, as they say, keep my head above water, while conversely, keeping it down and out of the line of fire, at the same time. What kind of dolphin would I be if I didn't spend most of my time underwater but still able to come up for air when necessary. But really, while shit may run downhill, or downstream, when the land and water are all at the same level, it will really make little difference. And that's what deltas and marshes are for as they provide natural filters for such effluents, and where dolphins do not go. So, really... have no fear. I am perfectly positioned, as I always am, to take full advantage of whatever opportunities the future may provide and bring, for the good of my pod. What kind of matriarch would I be, otherwise? It is my duty to take care of others, and to do that, I have learned to take care of myself, even if doing so requires of me things I would rather not. Duty first. Bow-riding and calamari second.

Shovels Ready!
Sis

ps... If the confusion of me wearing boots and having ankles, while being a dolphin confounds you, don't worry. Just forget about it. It is not a contradiction. We all wear many hats, and sometimes, species, in life. A theory of mind grants beings a complex inner life, which they may share with others as they please, and it pleases me to be a dolphin at this point in my life, since I can't really do f**k-all else most days. If nothing, I can share my rich if internally inconsistent life with my friends, should they want to come along for the ride. If not, they can fall back on the whole brain damage thing. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those things will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Oops... Sorry... just a Blade Runner flashback... forget that part... I had ya there for a minute though... Didn't I?...

Pamalinsky wrote:LOL! I should have suggested the "dodge" tool, not the "burn" tool.
Comrade Pamalinsky, the Dodge tool is ALWAYS better, because it's from Government Motors; the Burn tool is reich wing propaganda concerning the Chevy Volt, which we, of course, know to be false.

Sista M,

Nothing you say confounds me! Firstly, I'm not that easily confounded, except for the part about apes leaving the water (very symbolic, water being a source of life). Secondly, I love reading everything you say, even though I don't always reply to it.

Comrade R.O.C.K.,

Thank you for pointing out the obvious, which totally went over my head! Unintended consequences are so annoying!

Red Square wrote:[img]/images/Sky_Falling_Obama_Upside_Down.jpg[/img]

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Yes, the world is, indeed, upside down now, nyet?