The Spies Have It

ACLU_Video.jpg

The ACLU has put together a great video. It's all about how the Bushies are spying on us.

The Spies Have It

You know, it never ceases to amaze me how otherwise well-educated people think they can pull the wool over our eyes.

I enjoyed that little film, it was very funny and a wonderful satire. But for those Comrades who wish to learn the REAL story of how the Party deals with criminals, keep reading..

The spy who has it is maybe your neighbor or family member that denounced you, then the NKVD reviews the material and a Commissar is telephoned. Afterwards the ACLU is contacted and a Black Maria is sent out to collect the bounty. It usually happens when their sleeping, you awake to sound of broken glass and muffled screaming. All you hear after that is the sliding door on the van shutting and the sound of squealing wheels. It happens very quickly in order to be "humane" of course, family members of the accused when they wake up usually just conclude for themselves that their loved one was taken away for maybe siding with Amerika,political in-correctness and the usual secret viewing of Fox News. Regardless of the crime, the warrant reaches the desk of a Party apparatchik where it is signed and the accused is shipped off to some remote Gulag in Mass. or California. Thats how it happened to that nice couple nextdoor to me who refused to display their Hillary 08' bumpersticker and commerative yardsign. It was a sobering reminder to the rest of the Village that the spies are everywhere.

Oh wow man, like the Government is spying? Like on college dorms? Oh wow, maybe Kathy can write her like thesis on this or something, you know? Like the government is spying on Hamil's? Like, I bet they put microchips in the hummus or microchips in your potato chips too man! And like they track you like when you go the SDS meetings after you eat your hummus and chips or something?
Why can't they like spy for the Chinese, like the Clinton's did? That's like cool, 'cause like the Chinese are cool, like they are for free stuff and Bush and those capitalists pigs like make you pay for things with money man, did you hear me? With money! Like how cool is that?
Man, they better not be using Carnivore man, 'cause like that's good spying, 'cause like Janet Reno said is was cool, man. And like, the ACLU said nothing and didn't have cool cartoons saying Carnivore was bad and stuff.
How cum I haven't seen this 'toon on Adult Swim? Maybe it's not really ready for Adults or something?

https://www.securityfocus.com/news/97

This is just more of a reason to cover yourself in tin foil, and live in a cave eating berries, and molesting stray sheep for fun.